Thoughts

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Feb 25, 2010.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Thoughts

Need your help guys.

We're a man short right now heading into the offseason. Dru50 was interested but decided he'd rather not participate since the teams available for him to choose from were horrible.

What do you guys think? We need to do our best to stay at 12 but I'm yet to hear anything from a new member. Do you guys know anyone looking?

What are the thoughts on opening up to another conference to spark some interest and appeal to a broader range of people?

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG]

I dont care, if you open up another conference you have to let someone else move to the other side of that conference so that person doesnt get a free championship every year and berth in a BCS bowl.

I'd rather try and fill the SEC/ACC conferences up I mean someone can enjoy the rebuilding process for a few more months before '11 drops

3. GoGators

We'd need to realign. If we added another conference, I'd need 1 more guy from the ACC and 2 guys from the SEC to go to the new conference. So then we'd have 4 teams in 3 conferences. I'd need volunteers cause I wouldn't make anyone change teams.

The best thing will be to keep what we have, but to do that I'm going to need some help finding a new guy.

4. KnightNoles

post in the league commishs office and see if one of them want to help out too

5. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Can you just let Dru pick his team and replace them in the ACC or can you not do custom conferences this late into the dynasty.

6. KnightNoles

thats a negative

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I'd be up for a switch if you open up

though I must say I don't think opening up and realigning would be a good idea.

8. GoGators

given your latest game summary post, I figured you'd have no problem with a move haha.

I'd really like to avoid realigning at all costs but we'll see what happens.

9. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I would think that it would be much better to continue with 11 people and only have 2 in the ACCA than to realign. With realignment, the new teams are probably going to be completely hosed from CPU recruiting.

Regardless of what we choose to do, obviously it'd be best if we're able to do it before we hit the offseason.

10. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I'll stick it out :), I made the choice of UVA, just sucks because UVA doesn't have much off the bat lol.

11. GoGators

[​IMG]