Throw accuracy rating on daddy leagues

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Ace847, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Does anyone know how the throw accuracy rating is calculated on DL? Jessie Koch has a higher rating on daddy leagues than Adam Riley but Riley's short med long distance accuracy ratings are all higher??? Koch's rating is in upper 80's and Riley's upper 70's....

Riley: short 86, med 86, deep 81 acc rating: 78

Koch: short 84, med 82, deep 70 acc rating: 88???

2. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Thanks for your input

4. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

5. BigK44

BigK44 Walk On

I'm not 100% positive and have nothing to really back this up but I believe it has to do with how often your QB will throw an inaccurate pass. And how accurate he will be under pressure from the D line. My best guess is that it is some sort of formula with the 3 accuracy attributes and awareness. It also may have something with years of experience or amount of games played.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Confidence?

7. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

The awareness side might be the missing factor since Riley has very low awareness... His passing attributed are better than Koch but his acc rating is actually only 73 instead of the upper 70's I mentioned earlier... He had been rather inaccurate but it seems like he should be more accurate than Koch... If the awareness influenced overall accuracy then I guess it's more important than any of us originally thought for a user controlled QB...

8. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Not confidence since Riley's is higher than Koch...

9. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

It seems daddy leagues is factoring an accuracy rating that you cannot find in game... If DL's knows something I don't about my QB's skills or lack there of I want up know about it.,,

10. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

i thought the stand alone throwing accuracy rating was for Sims.

11. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

If that's the case, how is it calculated?

If awareness is the deciding factor then awareness seems to have an impact on accuracy over the traditional 3 level accuracy ratings.

12. BigK44

BigK44 Walk On

In madden 25 they had the attribute actually in game and it was upgrade able with XP but it was only used for games that were simulated but in 15 they took it out of the game and made it mean more. I read an article about it awhile ago where it briefly mentioned something like that. I'll try to find the link. And I have always personally believed awareness makes a big difference for any player besides P. I think with low awareness it hurts all of your attributes besides your pure physical ones (speed, strength, agility, etc.). Such as if you have a receiver with 85 catch but 40 awareness his catch is really only 70ish. Like awareness needs to match ability to be used fully, if that makes any sense.

• Like Like x 1
  13. BigK44

BigK44 Walk On

14. charter04

charter04 Walk On

The accuracy rating is only for simmed games. I don't think it is a calculated rating at all anymore. It used to be some average of short, medium, and long accuracy but, now it's just a rating. You can't raise it or lower it. it's just what it, is.

That is my understanding anyway. I'm not sure how Daddy leagues has is on their site. It must be hidden but, still there for simmed games.

15. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

yes, i beleive this is correct. This is the passing accuracy that applies to your QB in sim games and seems to be a holdover from madden 25... it cant be upgraded this year. Question is, is this still the number being used for sim games? or is the sim reults based on awareness and some agregate calc of S/M/D accuracy. Nobody knows.

• Like Like x 2