Throw Accuracy vs Short/medium/deep

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by The Richuation, Oct 24, 2013.

1. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

In my CFM, I am able to upgrade accuracy, short accuracy, medium, and deep. What the heck does the standard throw accuracy do? Is it worth upgrading considering I will be usering my QB?

Is this a trait similar to awareness and only impacts sims?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Emmdotfrisk is there somewhere that we can find all the ins & outs of player upgrades ? So much of CFM is a guessing game :(

• Like Like x 1
  3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

This is what I always assumed.

4. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Sometimes I think it's all just window dressing , or EA may not even know what it does.

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'd stick to the tangible ones, short medium deep. But I'm not an expert for sure.

6. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

curious if upgrading those even matter whether short/med/long, seems like anybody can throw accurate passing on default sliders and really wont seem much different unless qba is set at 4 or 5, but then i think the off throws in those settings are due to lead passing vs actual accuracy ratings.

7. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

You know I wish our friends at EA would take the time out to explain shit like this , other games have much better tools for its players. 2K for example shows how to perform all of its moves in various ways , other games allow you to look things like this up on their websites. EA just ..... I dunno man , I've been buying their games since 92' I think they should share the knowledge with me after all the cash I've given them lol :(

8. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Ya, wishful thinking, they are under so much scrutiny as it is, if they spill the beans on specific details about specific areas of the game, it would be open game because nobody is going to have the same reasoning on why they do things and why they shouldnt do things which causes a bunch of drama.

They just need to consolidate some ratings, too many, we probably ignore most of them anyway. If there are ratings that are for just sim purposes, those should be removed, it makes no sense to me why those ratings can be seen and upgraded.

Im on the extreme, they should remove public ratings period, but not sure how that would work

• Like Like x 1
  9. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Unless you're a guy who doesn't play his games and sims everything. Then awr etc mean something to those people.