Thurs update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Thurs update

OK, here's the deal...

First, thanks to trashyman who sent me a file with the draft class. I'll be able to use it to speed up the process to get it into LeaguePulse. With that said, I'll be processing all trades and whatnot and getting everything up to date. I'll update the proper picks in LP, and we'll continue the rolling draft there until we go live this weekend.

I'll get everyone a fresh login (MEGA PC guys - you will get new ones as well just for this draft). I'll also post instructions on using LP, where to see stuff, and how to set up a draft board for those who don't know.

Awesome stuff... and it'll keep things organized.

(y)

2. scared46

scared46 Walk On

Thanks for the update :D

3. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

yeah thanks for the update and everything you do man. it doesn't go unnoticed thats for sure.

4. Mags

OK... Someone with a MEGA account, please go in and check to see if you can see the draft class. FYI, I uploaded OVR, AWR, and SPD (the 3 biggies) to make it a bit easier. I also placed the player potential grade in their College... so if you look at the player you will see that too.

The draft order is correct as well, but I haven't moved draft picks just yet so it just shows the right order.

If someone can confirm, I'll move on and get the last pieces updated and we can move the rolling draft to LP.

5. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

Yes sir they are in there best i can tell. I don't see the QB Scar drafted though and the MLb i picked is still there.

6. scarface

scarface Walk On

looks nice, will be awesome to do the draft in LP.
    for those not sure what it is is an awesome tool.

Plus Jack English is not there.

7. Mags

That was intentional... wanted to see if you noticed. :) He's there now.

Thanks guys, I'll be working on the transactions and have the picks updated before we start.

8. Mags

Update: I've created generic user accounts for each owner in LeaguePulse. Once I have the picks and transactions updated, I'll be posting info and instructions.

9. scarface

scarface Walk On

and you thought I would go nuts, see I can be a responsible adult.(y)(n)(y)(n)

BTW you are an ahole.

10. Mags

All part of my manly essence.