1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Tickets-Texas A&M vs. Arkansas

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Iron Mickey, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Tickets-Texas A&M vs. Arkansas

A pre-sale will occur tomorrow (July 22) @10 AM central for the South West Classic game between Texas A&M & Arkansas that will be played Saturday, October 9th, 2010 in the Cowboys New Stadium in Arlington, Texas.

With me being a Cowboy Season ticket holder, I get first right's to any event played in the stadium (except the Suberbowl). If any TF Foundation Members are interested, I will hook them up with tickets for the game at No Charge.

Just PM me if you're interested and I can give you further detail.

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

interested... send PM

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Interested.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

He means the link/password for the tickets at no charge.... Unless G stumbled into some deep pockets

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Haha....yea, I am not giving away free tickets. I just mean I will give you the link/password from the Cowboys I get and you can buy them @face value.

I am not charging anyone anything....no markup.