Tiger Woods 13: Details on Kinect Integration

Discussion in 'Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Golf' started by RynoAid, Jan 24, 2012.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

• Like Like x 1
  2. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

They would come out with this the year after I take up golf...must buy!

3. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Wish I had a connect now. Also nice dig by Tiger at the Wii at the end of the video.

4. JohnnyClutch

5. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Rollie pollie looking dude needs to play some more kinect sports or something.

6. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    The menu navigation look like a pain in the ass lol...you can almost see the frustration on the guy's face at times

7. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

couple things ..

1. Didnt both guys swing righty or am I crazy ? very confused by that , minor detail

2. Biggie for me ...... anyone know, or have a hunch , if anything metalic or in your hand would effect the kinnect eye ? I want to get an old 4Iron and put a new grip on it and cut the shaft off so I have something to grip while playing.

8. JohnnyClutch

It looks like the lefty because of hockey guy was swinging righty and the right handed bigger guy was swinging lefty.

9. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Is that because they are idiots or am I gonna hafta go all Mickelson and swing lefty when I am righty to make it look right on the Xbox ? I don't understand the dynamic that causes a right handed swing to look lefty on the box and vice versa is my root issue

10. JohnnyClutch

I don't have an idea. The worst thing I can see from the video would be you swinging righty and having your character on tv swinging left handed.

11. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Man that's a biggie to me , I won't bitch & moan about it but it would cause me to just play with the stick instead , if that doesn't bother other people good for them but that detail would drive me nuts. My instincts tell me these guys are just not so sharp lol

Plus I would need to be 100% sure that anything in my hand won't mess up the kinnect tracking my swing

12. JohnnyClutch

The guy said they were still working on kinect integration so maybe it will be fixed before release.

13. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    nope you are good...i remember seeing it (this video i think) you can change lefty/righty...You can do it in the middle of a round,but is there

14. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    nope you are good...i remember seeing it (this video i think) you can change lefty/righty...You can do it in the middle of a round,but is there