tiger woods countdown thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by thegman2.0, Feb 25, 2013.

1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

30 days left

like in other leagues , in this thead post your favortie golfer or course

• Like Like x 2
  2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Favorite courses that I have played would be:

[​IMG]

or
    [​IMG]

or
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Or the next course on my bucket list!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

29 days​
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

krtgolfing I have always hoped EA would put a DC of he public TPC courses together , I have not played Sawgrass but I did play TPC Deere Run , that's a cool thing about TW is I could play a course and say "hey I remember this exact spot when I played it IRL" , no other sports game has that for us average joes.

I have been to Muirfield since I'm in Columbus but virtually nobody gets to play the tourney course :(

6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Nice!! Sawgrass was very nice and the caddie we had was helpful.. Was telling me to change clubs all day and broke 80 so I was happy about that. The only other TPC course I played was TPC myrtle Beach but every time I played it it was it superior shape.. I am always up for more courses!

7. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

The Golf Channel Am Tour has its championship at Sawgrass and I always wanted to go when I was playing on that tour but never did :(

My buddy almost one his flight down there and was on the GC ticker after day 2 which was cool.

No way I break 80 on a TPC course with my 19 handicap ass haha

8. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I broke 80 when I was working in the golf business..Now if I break80 it will be luck.. Should still be able to break 90. I just do not play much anymore haha.. I have always thought about joining the golf channel am tour or a comparable tour for the longest time, but I most likely when once I graduate and have more time to practice. Wish I could get on Quail Hollow where the wells fargo tournament is held but who are we kidding...