1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

tiger woods countdown thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by thegman2.0, Feb 25, 2013.

1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

30 days left

like in other leagues , in this thead post your favortie golfer or course

• Like Like x 2
  2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Walk On

Favorite courses that I have played would be:

[​IMG]

or
    [​IMG]

or
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Walk On

Or the next course on my bucket list!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

29 days​
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

krtgolfing I have always hoped EA would put a DC of he public TPC courses together , I have not played Sawgrass but I did play TPC Deere Run , that's a cool thing about TW is I could play a course and say "hey I remember this exact spot when I played it IRL" , no other sports game has that for us average joes.

I have been to Muirfield since I'm in Columbus but virtually nobody gets to play the tourney course :(

6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Walk On

Nice!! Sawgrass was very nice and the caddie we had was helpful.. Was telling me to change clubs all day and broke 80 so I was happy about that. The only other TPC course I played was TPC myrtle Beach but every time I played it it was it superior shape.. I am always up for more courses!

7. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

The Golf Channel Am Tour has its championship at Sawgrass and I always wanted to go when I was playing on that tour but never did :(

My buddy almost one his flight down there and was on the GC ticker after day 2 which was cool.

No way I break 80 on a TPC course with my 19 handicap ass haha

8. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Walk On

I broke 80 when I was working in the golf business..Now if I break80 it will be luck.. Should still be able to break 90. I just do not play much anymore haha.. I have always thought about joining the golf channel am tour or a comparable tour for the longest time, but I most likely when once I graduate and have more time to practice. Wish I could get on Quail Hollow where the wells fargo tournament is held but who are we kidding...