Tiger Woods in Serious Condition

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by GoGators, Nov 27, 2009.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Tiger Woods in Serious Condition

Did you guys hear the news? He was involved in a serious car accident this morning in Orlando. They just reported something that while pulling out of his driveway he hit a fire hydrant and then ran into a tree.

How the hell did that happen? They reported that alcohol was not involved.

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    yeah that's a little odd, unless his car went out of control going backwards and smashed right through the FH and straight into the tree.

3. GoGators

Yeah, said it happened at 225am. Where the hell was he going at that time? Maybe he was still on Australia time from his last couple tourneys. I hope the guys OK. This would be one of the biggest sports star tragedies ever. They said his airbags didn't deploy so the vehicle had to be traveling under 33 mph.

It's pretty crazy to think you'd end up in serious condition driving in a Cadillac SUV under 33 mph.

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    someone from ESPNews said he suffered some facial lacerations and was possibly released from the hospital... I figured maybe a neck injury if it was serious like that due to possible whiplash...

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

hmmm.. something happened and nobody knows except for the people that knows what happened at the time

6. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Think he was fighting with the wife? He gets pissed on the course sometimes. Maybe it was out of anger.. Either way that sucks.

7. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Yeah, rumors are going around that he's cheating on his wife...This was reported by the National Enquirer of all people a couple days before this crash happened. I wonder if there is any validity to it. They keep pushing back interviews with the police. Seems fishy.

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aGx576RYib8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aGx576RYib8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

9. GoGators

I don't know what's funnier, this video or the fact that Murkya looks to have moved to South Africa.

LMAO!

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I'm dying over here.

11. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I've never seen Tiger's wife before so I googled here.

This prompted 1 question.

How in the hell do you cheat on this?!?!?!?!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

From what I have heard, he is a sex freak. He likes the power of having whatever woman he wants. He also likes different race's . I guess his wife wasnt giving it up to much anymore and he went out looking for a fling that will cost him 500 Mill now