Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 Course List

Discussion in 'Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Golf' started by StormJr, Jan 9, 2013.

1. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

I know we have the information threads, etc. But I wanted to start a thread for keeping track of courses only. I know that is one of the biggest pieces of information that people look for. So here's what I've got so far:

Standard Edition (20 Courses on Disc):
    1. Muirfield Village
    2. Oak Hill CC
    3. Augusta National
    4. St. Andrews
    5. TPC Sawgrass
    6. Valhalla (Updated)
    7. Mission Hills Country Club (Confirmed by Kotaku)
    8. Pinehurst No. 2 UPDATED
    9. TPC Louisiana
    10. Pebble Beach
    11. Oakmont CC
    12. Royal Troon
    13. Royal Birkdale
    14. Torrey Pines
    15. East Lake
    16. Spyglass Hill
    17. Crooked Stick
    18. PGA National
    19. Atlanta Athletic Club
    20. Kiawah Island

Historic Edition (6 more courses)
    1. 1934 Augusta National
    2. Augusta National Par 3
    3. Sheshan GC
    4. Royal County Down
    5. Royal Melbourne
    6. TPC Blue Monster at Doral

DLC/Preorder Courses (18 Courses)
    1. Bethpage Black (PreOrder from Amazon)
    2. Pinehurst No 2 OLD (PreOrder from GameStop)
    3. Whistling Straits (PreOrder from Walmart)
    4. Colonial CC
    5. TPC Boston (Updated)
    6. Greek Isles
    7. Highlands
    8. The Predator
    9. Emerald Dragon
    10. TPC River Highlands
    11. TPC Scottsdale
    12. TPC San Antonio
    13. Wolf Creek
    14. Blackwolf
    15. Banff
    16. Costa Navarino
    17. Els Club
    18. Celtic Manor

re: Pasta Padre info....I found a link from Operation Sports saying the same thing that then linked to the selling page for the game on Origin. However, those courses are no longer listed. Was it wrong? Was it a slip up? Who knows. I asked the devs on the EA/TW boards, but of course, no response. I'll leave them listed for now.
    http://www.pastapadre.com/2012/11/16/tiger-woods-14-early-features-list-and-historic-edition-details

I will be updating this initial post once I find more information. In the mean time, if you find anything...post it here! :D

--------------------------
    EDIT 1/15/13: Historic Edition Courses confirmed via EA. PastaPadre link was 'wrong' and showed Royal Birkdale instead of the confirmed Royal Melbourne: http://news.ea.com/press-release/ea...-historic-edition-feature-augusta-nationals-o

EDIT 1/15/13: Pinehurst No. 2 UPDATED on disc per EA Dev...Pinehurst No. 2 (old)

EDIT 1/17/13: Per an image on Facebook, TPC Louisiana. Assuming they would only advertise on disc content and not DLC at this point.

EDIT 1/18/13: Per EA dev, Muirfield and Merion are NOT in the game. Said that there are 2 more new courses to be revealed, 1 on disc 1 as DLC. They both have hosted majors in the past. One is on the PGA schedule, one is host to a future Major. Detailed dissection of my theories below.

Also, per a post by EA, Pebble Beach and Oakmont are confirmed.

Even more info. 44 total courses. Fantasy courses confirmed, just don't know if on disc or DLC. Emerald Dragon, The Predator, Highlands, Greek Isles

Facebook image below verifies Royal Troon in the game.
    -------------------------

EDIT 1/23/13: From Facebook, Colonial is in the game. Only one of Royal Troon and Colonial will be on disc while the other is DLC, not sure which one, so i've listed them in both sections.

Sean from EA has confirmed that Royal Troon is on disc and Colonial is DLC

He also gave us another DLC tidbit, TPC Boston will be available and has been rescanned, rebuilt, and completely updated. Said they took it out for a year to get it updated.

Also said there will be 3 Open Championship courses on disc, St. Andrews, Troon, and Royal Birkdale (which wasn't confirmed before)
    -------------------------

EDIT 1/24/13: Sean from EA confirms all 4 Fantasy Courses are DLC.

EDIT 1/30/13: Sean from EA confirms East Lake, Spyglass, and Torrey Pines all on disc.

EDIT 2/1/13:
    More course information from Sean on the EA boards:
    Scottsdale is back as DLC (and according to Sean they've pumped up the atmosphere at #16).
    TPC San Antonio as DLC.
    Crooked Stick ON DISC
    TPC River Highlands as DLC

Waialae is gone...

Wolf Creek returning as DLC
    ----------------------------

EDIT 2/2/13: Via Sean -

Blackwolf back as DLC

Liberty National is OUT

------------------------------------------------

EDIT 2/3/13: Via Sean -
    Final set of courses have been announced.

Old White TPC is the last course NOT included.
    PGA National is on disc.

The other 6 remaining courses are then: Kiawah Island, AAC, Costa Navarino, Els Club, Banff, and Celtic Manor. We do not know if these are DLC or on disc.
    -------------------------------------------------

EDIT 2/4/13: Courses have been confirmed:

AAC & Kiawah are on disc
    Banff, Costa Navarino, Celtic Manor, and Els Club.

Lists are FINAL now.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  2. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

Updated the course list.

3. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

Interesting sleuthing by one of my sleuthing compadres over at the EA forums.

Most of the literature that mentions Pinehurst No. 2 Updated mentions it as if it were on-disc and not DLC. But yet, the Gamestop preorder shows Pinehurst No. 2 (DLC).

The pre-order picture on the Gamestop website looks like the old Pinehurst No. 2.

So he asked a dev...and confirmed that Pinehurst No. 2 UPDATED will be on disc, while the old Pinehurst No. 2 will be offered as DLC.

Not sure how I feel about that...I guess the more the merrier. I just hope it doesn't take away a different course. Might change my decision of where I'm pre-ordering though.

Top post updated.

4. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

I thought I heard that a week ago somewhere that on disk was the updated Pinehurst. Whelp that makes Game Stop go from not getting my pre-order to definitely not getting my pre-order.

• Like Like x 2
  5. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

lol....I'm probably stuck getting it there, because I have a giftcard and want a free course....I don't like buying games online (Amazon) and I'm scared to order games from Wal-Mart. Although, if I get it from Wal-Mart I could get it right at midnight...hmmmm....

6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I am thinking Bethpage.. I have a gift card to gamestop but will use it to pick up MLb 13 or the new south park game.. Thanks for the information!!

7. JohnnyClutch

I do love Whistling Straights but I'll get it from Amazon again, which is nice because I also love Bethpage Black.

8. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

New course via Facebook!

TPC Louisiana.

Assuming it is on disc (which, why would their Facebook account advertise a course that is DLC), this does a few things...guarantees that we will not have all 4 2013 Major sites on disc.

[​IMG]

9. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I wish they would get a TPC public course download pack or something so I can play course I could actually play someday or have played (TPC Deere)

That would make me a happy guy

10. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I could care less about this course... Not even the site of a big event.. Need to get Quail Hollow!!!

11. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

well, new courses are new courses. Just because it's not the site of a big event, doesn't mean it won't be a fun/good course to play on.

12. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I would rather play TPC Sawgrass still....

13. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

But you've never played TPC Louisiana. Tough to make that statement when you've never played the course you're already throwing to the side of the road.

14. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    Sorry StormJr

• Like Like x 1
  15. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    I just wish they announce the full list already,so I can make the schedule.There is not much other than that,can be done before hands on game...

16. JohnnyClutch

If they are adding TPC courses, TPC River's Bend would be legit.

17. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

My hopes had been tempered over the last week or so after reading certain things, so this is not surprising or as disappointing as I thought it would be.

He also mentions 2 more new courses, one as DLC and the remaining 1 new on disc course.

here's what I posted on the ea forums:

So...here we go...because I'm a nerd like that...Here are the courses that are scheduled to host a major that have hosted at least one major before and are new to the series (i'm reading this as completely new to the series including past-gen...so if that's wrong, then this list is wrong):
    Royal Liverpool - '14 Open Championship
    Royal Troon - '15 Open Championship (different than Troon North which was in past games)
    Baltusrol - '16 PGA Champ
    Shinnecock Hills - '18 US Open
    Bellerive CC - '18 PGA Champ

My guess is that it's Royal Liverpool or Royal Troon since we're not getting Muirfield. So as another 'Open Championship' course. But any of the others would be very cool as well.

As for the other course....Here are the 2013 PGA Tour Courses scheduled that have hosted a major in the past and are NEW courses to the franchise:
    Colonial CC - 1941 US Open
    Congressional CC - '11 US Open

Only two to choose from...and I think it's a shoe in that it's Congressional. It's been highly requested in the past several years, recent host to a major....

So my guesses:
    Royal Troon or Liverpool
    Congressionl CC

:D

18. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

One correction, Colonial was in previous gen TW games, I forgot that one...so I really think it's Congressional. A good point brought up by someone on the EA boards, though, is that there are some courses already scheduled for 2014 that have hosted majors....like Cherry Hills...

But I'm still going with:
    Congressional
    and Royal Troon/Liverpool

• Like Like x 1
  19. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    I still need a full list though in case they dropped some of the courses

• Like Like x 1
  20. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I am just mad because we will not be getting all four majors!!! Still looking forward to the game

• Like Like x 1
  21. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

EASeanWilson from the ea boards re: Merion and Muirfield

This confirms Oakmont and Pebble Beach, btw....

22. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

Also, a very subtle hint by Sean on a follow up question about if NEW meant new to series or new to next gen. The question was are these courses new to series or new to next gen. His follow up was his definition of NEW is new to next gen. The way it was answered, sure made it seem like Colonial will be the other new course.

Also, in one of the pics from a recent post about the Open Championship there is a building that looks an awful lot like a building from Royal Troon.

23. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

More information from Sean...

44 courses offered total. THAT'S RIDICULOUS! 37 last year I think...

also confirmed the 4 fantasy courses available.

24. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

Royal Troon is in.

[​IMG]

25. JohnnyClutch

• Like Like x 1