Tiger Woods Review

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jmustang1968, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

With the game launching soon, was wanting to get a good impressions or interview article up fairly soon as well... Ryno you mentioned to bring this game up internally. Were you thinking of doing a review for it? I dont play some of these sports titles, so I have been asking the other members who are veterans of the series to supply some reviews.
    @RynoAid

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

just be selective, maybe approach guys you see that are heavy into the game. I just don't want our reviews to get a reputation for "just any old dude" giving the review.

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Ah ok. I think we got appropriate guys for the show and fight night... they just might not be very good reviewers/writers... Jerzey is heavy in boxing and Pepper is running the show league. I did request the review from Pepper, but Jerzey volunteered for the Show.

I wont mind doing a review for NCAA and Madden. I play those year round and will have enough scope to review those. Do you have any suggestions for the Tiger Woods? I am not familiar with who all is into the game.