1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Tiger Woods Review

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jmustang1968, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

With the game launching soon, was wanting to get a good impressions or interview article up fairly soon as well... Ryno you mentioned to bring this game up internally. Were you thinking of doing a review for it? I dont play some of these sports titles, so I have been asking the other members who are veterans of the series to supply some reviews.
    @RynoAid

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

just be selective, maybe approach guys you see that are heavy into the game. I just don't want our reviews to get a reputation for "just any old dude" giving the review.

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Ah ok. I think we got appropriate guys for the show and fight night... they just might not be very good reviewers/writers... Jerzey is heavy in boxing and Pepper is running the show league. I did request the review from Pepper, but Jerzey volunteered for the Show.

I wont mind doing a review for NCAA and Madden. I play those year round and will have enough scope to review those. Do you have any suggestions for the Tiger Woods? I am not familiar with who all is into the game.