Time for everyone to pick up the pace...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by klaximilian, May 10, 2010.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Time for everyone to pick up the pace...

Hey guys, I know we've all been lagging lately but we need to pick up the pace. This is getting a little bit ridiculous. We've been stuck on the same series for close to 3 weeks now. This league will not work if the players in it are not committing the time to play their games. I'd hate to be the guy to do this. I'm definitely not trying to be an ass or anything, but if we were moving any slower we'd be going in reverse.

There many be a loss of interest in this league if we don't start playing games, which could potentially cripple it. I only ask that we keep playing so the league doesn't fold.The league setup doesn't ask alot. It's not like the schedule is overly demanding. We all love to play this game, so lets take the time to play at least 1 league game a week.

Here's to hopefully a little fire under the ol' buttcheeks. Hope this gets rolling again.....

Let's play some ball!!!

(y)

2. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

my last two scheduling posts for series 7 and 8. havent had a reply by either owner yet

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I've had this gripe about scheduling since we started. Most people in this league don't use TF like I do. We should be using TF to schedule and not AIM. I know it is easier but this is why they gave us the league. Like I said before Emmdotfrisk and Hackgolfer will be back on top of things with me soon.

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Then play your interleague game against me and input stats later (y) I'm ready to play every night almost I don't care about getting ahead, so if the Giants are on your schedule I will play whenever.

5. MackIsTheShow

MackIsTheShow Walk On

I say we set up a schedule like my other league... open up all games...use an AIM blast group...u have 1-4 starters...and u have to go in order...so starter 1 would be game 1 game 5 game 9 game 13..and so on...it makes it alot easier...so that way ur not waiting on 1 opponent for god knows how long...

just a suggestion...my other league STLB is already in the middle of season 2

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Walk On

I like that idea

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I do too....

8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

You know I like it

9. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Since Frisk and myself have been so busy with work lately, we are both to blame for why this league has been dragging the last few weeks.. I have unlocked all series now so that guys can play any other team on their schedule given their availability.. Make sure you figure out your pitching rotation properly before skipping ahead in weeks to play a game..

10. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

U da man Hack!

11. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Bump...

There are some teams with as little as 6 games played, while players like sdid have a total of 16 games. Some of us need to hold our own weight in this league and pick up the pace. I don't know what other games you guys are playing or what other leagues you are in, but I joined this league thinking that everyone takes it seriously enough to at least play their games.

I hope some of you decide to pick it up a little bit.

12. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I will be back Sunday and I hope to be done with my schedule this week, so I hope you guys are still in it for the long haul.