Time to Celebrate

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Its been 9 years. I was just 16 years old the last time the Bills beat the Patriots. Drew Bledsoe was the starting QB and the roster featured players such as London Fletcher, Takeo Spikes, Pat Williams, Sam Adams, Nate Clements, Antoine Winfield, Lawyer Milloy, Travis Henry and Eric Moulds. A lot has changed since then.

One thing has always been constant. The Patriots are cheating ass sore losers and Tom Brady is the Ultimate Douchebag.

Heres to you, 2011 Buffalo Bills, for making my 20's not a complete wasteland of football success. This is the biggest win I can ever remember - their last Playoff win was in 1995. I'm told fans at the stadium tore down the goal posts. I'm sure the city was damn near torn apart. I'd like to know the % of Buffalo citizens calling off work today.

The team has a long way to go, especially defensively but we can at least put that chapter of football behind us. The Bills are finally a football team again. Thank the football gods for that.

Now, for the celebration.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

Have to love the NFL! I too miss the days of the Bills getting beat downs by my Cowboys in super bowls!

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

the grounds crew took down the goal posts in case the fans would try to. Only week 3 Keller, its just 1 game. Gotta make it to the playoffs first!

4. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

Had it really been 9 years? Not even 1 fluke win?

5. Jason T.

Jason T. Walk On

Great videos lol. Me and my friend called a bills lions superbowl after week 2... Now we are feeling confident.

6. Keller

When you haven't beaten a team in 9 years, its a big deal.

The Bills are 3-0 and while we have a lot of work to do and a long way to go, I am relishing it as much as I can. As a Bills fan we cling to everything we can.

7. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Lions are worse. Its been FOURTEEN YEARS since the lions won in Minny. I was 8 years old and remember watching the game, the lions got within 1 point with a jumpball to WR Herman Moore. The very next play they went right back to Herman Moore for the 2 PT conversion to WIN and he caught it and they won. They win on sunday with a great comeback by Stafford. Lions are 3-0 for the first time in my LIFE.

Amazing start for bills and lions fans

• Like Like x 1
  8. Keller

Yeah but whens the last time they beat Minnesota period?

It took 9 years for the Bills to beat the Patriots ANYWHERE. lol. Thats worse IMO.

I'm gonna ride Stafford and Calvin Johnson to a fantasy championship.

9. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

Kudos to the Bills, I always tend to root for the underdog anyways. HUGE win.

10. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

if there was a button to dislike this thread i would :)

but really well done bills even though it was painful to watch lol

11. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Unfortunately, the great starts by the Bills & Lions mean there will be much of this (see video below) in Buffalo and Detroit when discussing the teams success until they make the playoffs...

12. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD