Time to Celebrate

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Keller, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Its been 9 years. I was just 16 years old the last time the Bills beat the Patriots. Drew Bledsoe was the starting QB and the roster featured players such as London Fletcher, Takeo Spikes, Pat Williams, Sam Adams, Nate Clements, Antoine Winfield, Lawyer Milloy, Travis Henry and Eric Moulds. A lot has changed since then.

One thing has always been constant. The Patriots are cheating ass sore losers and Tom Brady is the Ultimate Douchebag.

Heres to you, 2011 Buffalo Bills, for making my 20's not a complete wasteland of football success. This is the biggest win I can ever remember - their last Playoff win was in 1995. I'm told fans at the stadium tore down the goal posts. I'm sure the city was damn near torn apart. I'd like to know the % of Buffalo citizens calling off work today.

The team has a long way to go, especially defensively but we can at least put that chapter of football behind us. The Bills are finally a football team again. Thank the football gods for that.

Now, for the celebration.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Don't go jinxing them you jackass!...lol

It was a great day yesterday. My wife started yelling at me because I started yelling and swearing and she said to me that it was "just a dumb football game". Good for the Bills and Chan Gailey, there isn't a more supportive community out there than what the Bills have.

In honor of the Bills victory yesterday I had my self a nice Jim's Steak Out, Stinger sub. Big Suge Knight you know how good those damn things are.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Never thought I'd see the day where the Bills and Lions both started 3-0.

Glad to see Ryan Fitzpatrick finally get in a system that works for him. Always knew he'd be good, no matter what Bengals fans told me (AKA WutZ_KraKaLaKin).

5. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

On the radio this morning they were talking about if Fitz takes the Bills to the playoffs and continues to have a great year, whether or not you could consider him a franchise QB. He is in a contract year, just like Jackson and both are 30. What kind of contract do you give to 2 guys in their prime who are, by trend, supposed to be on the decline of their careers?

6. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Fitzpatrick was sorry as shit on the Bengals (and the Rams), theres just no getting around that. I'm sure he'll rip us a new one next week when he returns to Paul Brown Stadium.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

All of this Bills success is great. I'm sure the people of Toronto will enjoy it in a few years.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Honeymoon is over....Bills lose in Cincy today

[​IMG]