Time to Move on!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Time to Move on!

We are setting a really bad precedent by waiting now 2 full days after we were supposed to advance and we are still sitting on Week 14.

Scikotics and I had planned our podcast for last night (had it planned for over a week) thinking we would advance on schedule. We postponed it to tonight thinking again that we sould advance.

Guys, I apologize but if by 9pm pacific tonight we aren't advanced we aren't doing the podcast, and frankly I don't see why I should make the effort to set this up and get all of my production items done for this (was really time consuming) when I'm not gonna be able to do it. Probably won't di any in the future if that's the case.

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Nate just corrected me that today was emergency day (thought it was yesterday) and that we will advance tonight. So should be able to do the podcast if advanced before 9pm pacific.

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I don't get any say in this but some of this needs to be taken into consideration going forward. Are these the same kind of people that will do this once they are out of contention every year? Or is it just the final run of 2010 Madden? I guess it is a little of both but something to keep an eye on...

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

You certainly get some say, that's why we brought you on Board ;)

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

bucs have reallypissed me off. no answer to my pm's in 2 days and had me waiting around for 4 nights in a row. i am fuming right now.