Time to Move on! We are setting a really bad precedent by waiting now 2 full days after we were supposed to advance and we are still sitting on Week 14. Scikotics and I had planned our podcast for last night (had it planned for over a week) thinking we would advance on schedule. We postponed it to tonight thinking again that we sould advance. Guys, I apologize but if by 9pm pacific tonight we aren't advanced we aren't doing the podcast, and frankly I don't see why I should make the effort to set this up and get all of my production items done for this (was really time consuming) when I'm not gonna be able to do it. Probably won't di any in the future if that's the case.