Time to Regroup

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Mar 21, 2010.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Time to Regroup

Thanks to the hard work of Ryno and the other brass here the site is obviously back up & running. It was weird not being able to access it for a few days, I never realized just how often I go on here. Luckily for us TF is back, so let's get this OD goin full steam ahead again.

Get our activity back up here on the forum

Catch up on game summaried(I will over the next day)

Start advancing a bit quicker

We likely have another 3-4 great seasons heading our way here in the Cream, let's keep it going!!

2. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I won't name names but we consistently have the same people being the last ones to play their games each week. I think we could advance even quicker if the pace from those were just slightly picked up a bit.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Yeah lets get this train rolling full steam again since the site is back up.

4. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

im caught up on summaries and this week i have to sim game. i was up pretty comfortably when all of a sudden "you have lost connection to the ea servers" pops up. what the fuck ever.

5. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

I'll be up to date with recruiting and game summaries by tonight, I have work then school so they should be done around 10 est or so.

6. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

I thin we are all done..I had a sim game also

7. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I had to stay late 2day after school and had a job interview but my summaries are coming, let's get the activity back up guys!! There's not much posting goin on, lets get it back going again, generate some content/discussion

8. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

Oh before we advance I wanted to bring this up. Something happened in my game and I'm not sure how you guys want to handle it.

Once the game went into OT Kentucky scored a TD then I scored a TD to tie it up. I scored a TD on my next possession and after I kicked the extra point, I was getting ready to play defense. The only problem was they gave me the ball again. I was up by 7 with the ball in OT, so I ran a running play and got tackled after a 3 yard gain. The game ended right after that with me winning, so not sure how you guys want to handle it.

9. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Nothing we can do, you win. The sliders are being adjusted though, little less CPU QB Accuracy and less CPU breaking tackles

10. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I'm sorry guys i forgot to adjust the sliders... i will do it this week and it'll reflect on next week. Again i apologize.

11. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I have heard of this happening before but the opposite. The cpu got the ball to twice in the second ot and got the win.

12. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

That happened in an online game I played a few months ago ... some weird glitch

13. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

I just got the receiving end of the glitch. Went into Triple OT with Bama they scored on their possession and they got the ball again I have the game paused and I took pics with my phone to prove it.