Time to Retire

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by King_CEPS_11, Apr 23, 2010.

1. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Time to Retire

Guys I am thinking it is time for me to leave the od. I have been struggling to get my games in and keep up with you guys so I am going to bow out until 11. It's not fair for me to stay in and hold you guys up and take a spot from somebody else. Thanks everybody for making this od the best I have been apart of ever, and I will certainly be back if there is ever an opening in 11. Good luck to everybody and keep going strong, thanks again.

2. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

ceps you should stay man if that's the only reason you are leaving. You are a good player, person, and to be honest of the people we have issues with getting games in... i haven't thought of you on that list.

3. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

rethink it King.....I'm telling you man...try to stick it out.

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

I would have no problem with workin around your schedule..so I would say stay around

5. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I post the reminders of who's left to play their games just so they remember they still have a game. It's not intended to single anyone out or point a finger.

6. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Oh no it wasn't about that or about anyone. I have just felt that I have been struggling to get my games in quick and have been one of the last and it's been kind of a fight with myself/schedule to get my games in. I guess if you guys are willing to bear with me then I will keep in it and do the best I can because I really do enjoy being in this is with all you guys. But the last thing I want to have happen is me holding this thing up at all. But as I said I'll give it a try and thanks for the support everyone.

7. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

great to hear King! Now hurry up and get your game in ;)

8. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

yeah seriously what a slow ass :cool:

9. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Thanks for re-considering, I definitely would not have wanted you to leave. We can work around your schedule, I've got all kinds of end of senior year stuff coming up which will slow me down anyways as well so don't worry about it dude.