Time to start getting offseason details ready

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by saintsdave75, Feb 8, 2011.

1. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

The way it looks right now:

Divisional round will end tonight (Tuesday 2/8)
    Conference championships by Thursday (2/10)
    OMFL Bowl on Friday (2/11)

Team Front Office Postings- progressions/regressions and trades, should take us into the first half of next week (2/15-16)

Capbook checks (2/15-17 or so)

This could have us starting the forum draft as early as next Friday (2/18) although Saturday (2/19) is more likely, with the Live Draft being on Sunday (2/20)

So what needs to be decided:

1. Are there any conflicts for having the live draft on Sunday 2/20?
    2. Assigning of capbook guys by division. Like we did last year, we need to figure out who is covering which divisions.

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Sunday almost always seems to be the day that works best the 20th is ok for me personally. We can gie OX a division if he wants he knows the cap pretty good cause I think we are short one from last offseason.

3. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

im down, tell me what to do and ill do it. I am 90% confidant in my ability to do input entry on googledocs, when it comes to formulas thou, i might have to break out the old excell for dummies book. Other than that, im good with whatever and ill take on more responsibility if needed during the offseason... No ps3 = alot of free time all of a sudden

4. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Ox, I thought you were getting a new PS3 on the 11th?

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Who here has access to the cap book? I need to know so I can set up a plan. I know Ox, Miklos, Dunn, myself, Dave have access. Anyone else that I am forgetting? Probably so...

6. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

lol i dont want the browns!! jp

7. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

looks like we will be way ahead of schedule now as the OMFL Bowl looks like it is getting played tonight!!!

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Plan is ready to go. Can someone progress it to progression/regression tonight after the OMFL Bowl?

9. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

yeah west, getting one tonight or tommorow, shopping warrenties ATM to see whats the best plan and who actually lets the consumers claim on the plan. From what ive read and seen, the warranty directly from sony is the best bet. U can get 4 extra years of warranty.... for gd $110

10. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I am good with a sunday draft, just has to be in the afternoon because of church.