Time to start thinking about where we are headed

Discussion in 'The Flashback' started by hornfaninbama, Jun 6, 2014.

1. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

BPHusker, qclassic 22, SunofGod5, xassassin4lifex

It's time to start talking about what we want to do as far as this OD goes. I'm happy with where we are, but this is the time of year the new NCAA would come out, and I thought I'd see how much longer you guys wanted to go before we restart with 2014 rosters. There are some good ones out on OS and TGT.

There is also one other 360 OD that's still running, Sun and I are in it. They have several guys who stay active and several who don't. It might be nice to get more users in the file, and I have approached the commissioner there about a potential merger when we reset. If we merge with them I would like to keep this file running because I love where my team is and I like that we have been able to keep it up and going this deep into the future, but that may not be everyone's preference.

Just let me know what you're thinking and how you'd like to move forward.

2. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

I'd be fine either way (maybe finally get Nebraska! :)), but I'd lean towards continuing this one because like you, I love where my team is.

• Like Like x 2
  3. hornfaninbama

I think if we restart with new rosters before the real season starts, and it's just us 4 or 5 everyone should just get their favorite team.

Bp- Nebraska
    Hf- Texas
    Sun- ?
    Qc- Someone black and gold I bet

Q I think every dynasty I've been in with you you've ended up in black and gold. Purdue, Vandy and I think there was one more in there somewhere...maybe Iowa?

4. qclassic 22

qclassic 22 Walk On

Wake forest in the last cycle. That's my favorite color scheme idk why. My favorite team would have to be Vandy. They're my home team

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  5. SunofGod5

SunofGod5 Walk On

Well Since we staying the Big 12, ill go with K-State, I like to be different if i had to keep it balance, since Qclassic 22 wants to go with Wake ill pick North Carolina and if he goes with Vandy then ill go with Arkansas, I don’t mind the restart I like the rebuilding process

1. K-state (pending we have 3 team in Big 12)
    2. North Carolina
    3. Arkansas

6. hornfaninbama

We aren't restarting yet. I'm up for trying to carry this file through the summer, I'm just trying to get a handle on whether we want to restart with new rosters between now and the fall or keep this rolling.

7. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Nebraska isn't in the big 12 anymore. :)