Time to step up!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ZepHead, Sep 29, 2009.

1. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

n/a

2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I have no way to broadcast games, but I do like the other ideas suggested.

3. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

Normally activity with sites goes hand in hand with the pace of the OD. Everyone steps up the pace they play the games the more chatter you get. The more things you got to talk about and so on.

4. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

I cannot broadcast games either..... the other Ideas are great though. Would love to chip in were needed.

5. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I have been real busy lately. I have asked so many times for people to do things to make the league a "better place". It would be nice for everyone to pitch in and do some things. OSU, great ideas.

6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Me too I fight the same battle in Socom. I am a dean and coach high school fball I'm trying to find time to get games in let alone write up stuff. We need your help you guys have great ideas run with em. Controller and I will chime in when we have time.

7. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Well, since it was Buck's idea, what do you need from us? I just cleared from my battalion today and will have a lot of time coming up.... where ever you need to us to start, let us know. I would be more than happy to do any of the jobs you posted up top.

8. controllerabuser

One thing that would be cool.. Have a panel of 3 people. This can go along with what you already suggested buck..

But, have them an interview with a panel of 3 on hot topics in the dynasty. Hotseats, player info, heisman race, conference standings.. Things of that nature. We could also interview a coach each week.

9. controllerabuser

One thing that would be cool.. Have a panel of 3 people. This can go along with what you already suggested buck..

But, have them an interview with a panel of 3 on hot topics in the dynasty. Hotseats, player info, heisman race, conference standings.. Things of that nature. We could also interview a coach each week.

10. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Can I do scouting reports on particular games? Not just mine. Maybe all user games, and all other games within both conferences?

11. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

I'll start with Pac-10 conference standings. I'll send over a interview PM to a couple pac - 10 coaches tomorrow and get there season outlook, whats going good, whats going wrong. Hopefully have something to Post in about 48 hours or so.

12. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Aim - leeyanickalex

13. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Count me in. I will help where I can. I love doing writeups. I often review what other games of interest look like the next week.

Mike

14. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Buck - I will do whatever is needed. I will volunteer for any of the topics that you mentioned.