Tis the Season to be traveling etc...

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Brian202202, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Brian202202

Brian202202 Walk On

Starting Sunday night up to a little after New Years my schedule will be tricky... I think there will be a couple bye weeks for my team and I will try not to be away from an XBOX for longer than 3-4 days at a time, but I won't have one on hand 24/7 from the 19th until the 2nd or so... Hopefully I can find an hour and an XBOX every couple days or so like I said and keep up especially with the off-season (I really need to recruit and especially make cuts and redshirt guys.) Maybe we can wait to start the new year until after the 1st? IDK just advance notice.

2. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

No prob... we will just set you to away during that time and you can jump on as available.

3. Brian202202

Brian202202 Walk On

Cool yeah I wish I could set my real self on away or just skip these 3 weeks or something this is going to suck... I live/work mainly in 2 cities... I have a car in city B that I have to fly down to get and drive 10 hours to city A... then I have to do some work/upkeep in city B cause I haven't been down there in a little while... then I am moving to a new place in city A but most of my furniture is in City B so I have to buy all new stuff so I have to shop and move what I do have out of my current city A place then I have appointments and crap lol I wish I could say it is going to be happy holidays with family but that's not it lol

4. Brian202202

Brian202202 Walk On

Just 2 things...

1. PLEASE don't let me miss playing in my bowl game... I probably won't make one next year I'm in the process of running florida into the ground (5-1 before me 1-3 since) lol

2. PLEASE don't let me miss the cut/redshirt reorder part of the offseason... the CPU recruited some bums I have to get rid of and I want to make sure the right guys get red shirts...

I am done recruiting for the year. I'd like to do offseason recruiting (2 ships left...) just have to play that by ear.