Titans/Broncos

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TRudethaDude, Jan 8, 2010.

1. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Titans/Broncos

Hey whats up man. i am on the west coast time zone. i can play pretty much after 530 pm any day up til sunday where i can play at anytime. let me know what works for you and ill do my best to stay logged into icq so we can meet on the fly as well. thanks

2. bigmandy54

bigmandy54 mac54

Cards vs Cheifs hey man i can play today anytime after 9pm est time.

3. adross33

adross33 Walk On

Hey bud ... how about anytime tonight? I can play now 9:00pm EST .. if your around ...

4. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

sorry yesterday i checked about 15 mins before u left that message. i can play tonight, but not until late your time. tonight i will be available afer 8pmwest coast which mght be late for you.
    *sunday im available from 7am to 8am(start time of or game) or anytime 12pm and after. anytime within those slots on sat/sun i can make so just respond with a time and ill be there. thanks

5. adross33

adross33 Walk On

Sunday am ... is that 8 am your time? I can play Sunday morning around 11 am est .. the easiest way is to just hit me up on ICQ and let me know ... its 2:15pm est now and I'm home from work and can play up to around 5pm est ...

6. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

hey whats up man. 8am my time tomorrow(11am yours) will be fine. i am at work today until after you are available. ill see you there then. best of luck to you the rest of the season after we play!!! =-)

7. adross33

adross33 Walk On

cool .... good luck to you too ... on similar terms .. right after we play ;) ...