Titans can't seem to right the "ship"

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by AzureEffect, Apr 2, 2012.

1. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

[​IMG]

The Tennessee Titans are falling apart. After a promising start at 4-0-1; the Titans are now 5-4-1. GM/Coach/Owner AzureEffect made some very BOLD and promising moves or so it seemed at the time when he traded away Michael Griffin, Kenny Britt, Cortland Finnegan, Michael Roos and still kept the ship steady but now that can all be questioned.

Winning cures all ills and right now this team has the "Swine Flu" or better yet the "Recap curse". Key injuries have decimated the once proud Titans and they are currently struggling to save the season. Owner Azure has made it clear that the QB position is a concern as Hasselbeck & Locker have had headscratching perfomances as of late. Could it be due to the absence of a true WR threat? Could it be due to the departure of a stallworth on the Offensive Line in Michael Roos?

The Titans need answers and they need them fast with only 6 games left in the season. The Team is set up very nicely for this draft; owning Two 1st Round Picks, Three 2nd Round Picks, & Two 3rd Round picks. If the Titans can hold on and acquire some young talent; they may once again be respectable but right now. This team is NOT a team to be feared; even with CJ2K blazing out of the backfield.

We will see what happens; an Iceberg sank the Titanic....did the roster moves that were made sink this ship? Answers will be coming as the season winds down.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

AzureEffect

Nicely done (y)

Titans certainly are watching the Raiders season as they own my 1st and 2nd's for the draft.

3. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

Thanks man...Since I have lil more time on the job now...able to do lil more content. I actually cant wait to get to the Draft. My team needs some help...I wasnt feeling the loss of key players until now...lol

4. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

Good read.

• Like Like x 1