Titans Restructuring

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thebouncer24, Feb 17, 2014.

1. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

Jul 1, 2011
    A very concerned and disgusted owner is looking to change the face of the team. He showed deep signs of anger and remorse in his voice and actions as he was trying to calm himself to give the speech. Jones stated, "I'm very upset with where this team ended, it was nothing what we wanted. We are a playoff team, as an owner I have shown playoff successes to teams that weren't ready for the playoffs and this season I have failed you as a leader". He later announced some changes in the players coming soon, one he announced that they are actively looking to improve their line. At this point he gave no name but we can only target the starting Center who gave up 17 sacks.

As the conference was winding down the owner gave news that was dragged out too long. Both OC and DC were fired on the spot. More news coming in the future as to who the new OC and DC will be. But it was obvious the offense wasn't clicking and the defense wasn't stopping anything.

Jones was asked several times what the status on injured QB Ryon Jelercic was, he simply brushed that off. The brush off act raised concerns if Ryon will be alright in the future. Also, Chris Johnson was brought up by a reporter and Jones simply looked at him and said we will worry about his future later. We need to get him better running lanes so he doesn't get hurt. He is aging, and his contract is coming due in the coming years. If he wants to talk now we will but we will not initiate the conversation until it needs to be addressed. He is being evaluated just as anyone else in the organization. Just cause he has a title of "CJ2k" doesn't mean he has a spot on this team.
    • Like Like x 4