Titans Season Tracker

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bradkaz96, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

Titans Season Tracker

Week 3

It seems as if the Titans new ownership could do nothing to help prevent injuries in their week 3 game at the New York Giants and Brandon "I break 50 tackles and fall forward 10 yards everytime" Jacobs.

Stephen Tulloch was the latest to add his name to the long list of injuries when he broke his collarbone after Brandon Jacobs railroaded him. Tulloch will miss atleast the next 10 weeks and might be back intime for the playoffs should the Titans be able to turn this around, but that is highly unlikely. The injury list includes 5 starters now, tight end Bo Scaife, defensive tackle Tony Brown, outside linebacker Will witherspoon and free safety Chris Hope round out the injuries.

Chris Johnson failed to produce in the running game but did make his presence known catching the ball this week. But that is hardly enough to win games especially when the offense turns the ball over 6 times in the game. Newcomer Steve Breaston looked good early pulling in a 41 yard touchdown catch.

Stay tuned for weekly updates on the Titans season, or whats left of it ;)

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

3. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

If you really want a laugh Brad read my League Daddy description of the Giants Colts game in week 2.And you will see just how dangerous Jacobs is to ALL teams just not yours.

4. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

I had the same problem with Steven Jackson... (n)

5. Bradkaz96

CJ's last stand?

In what seemed an unlikely destination for Chris Johnson last week now could have the star packing his bags on a flight to Miami. Johnson was presumably dealt to the Miami Dolphins late last night in a move that nobody saw coming. "I feel almost unwanted here now" said Johnson, "It's almost as if i have done nothing for this team in the past and they just threw me out in the cold like an old dog". Johnson not happy about the move, still has to play one more game in a Titans uniform according to the league policy.

The Titans could choose to sit Johnson this week against the Cowboys but coach Bradkaz has been rumored to want win this game badly versus his nemesis coach Hoodiii and will risk injury to Johnson possibly voiding the trade to get the win and turn the Titans season around. "He get paid to play, not paid to sit! He needs to get back in there and play ball because it's his job" muttered the coach. "Its a cutthroat buisiness with a hefty paycheck so suck it up and play ball".

If Johnson remains healthy and the trade goes through the Titans will welcome halfback Ronnie Brown and 2nd year corner Vontae Davis to the squad along with "future conciderations".

On the injury front the Titans welcome back two starters to their defense this week with defensive tackle Tony Brown and Will Witherspoon returning to their respective postions on the depth chart. Still sitting on the shelf are SS Chris Hope (abdominal tear, 1 week), TE Bo Scaife (partial groin tear, 1 week) and MLB Stephen Tulloch (broken collarbone, 9 weeks)

Stay tuned...

6. CHUNKNESS

hey, can you put this in your team news articles on LD?...

7. Bradkaz96

I could but whats the difference really? nobody can comment there... :(

8. CHUNKNESS

i understand that guys can't reply, so i have no prob with you posting in the forum for that reason. however, it's nice if you guys post team articles on LD, too. the diff is that we pay for LD, it creates an owner/dynasty timeline that is archived in LD, it encourages league involvement, and it produces substance for prospective owners who may be viewing the league on LD. we want to set ourselves above the rest, and articles like yours help do just that. i, for one, appreciate stuff like this. so thanks!