1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Titans vs Giants (Short Extension please)

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by heathh, Feb 26, 2015.

1. heathh

heathh Walk On

Hey guys, James and I are having scheduling issues.

I wanted to try and play Wednesday early because we had bad weather Rolling in. He was not able to.

And because I have to be up at 5am est. Thursday and Friday morning, I can't stay up to late. James has to work Thurs and Fri night.

We both agreed we could play at Sat morning at 830-9am est.

Is this possible?

Sorry for inconvenience.

LtJustice
    CHUNKNESS

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Thanks for communicating this. Please make sure you guys initiate your communications in the forum for this very reason. I have no problem with delaying the advance til Saturday morning as long as both of you commit to a specific time. If Jim and Michael are cool with it, I am as well.

heathh
    cry_havoc
    LtJustice
    Michael Overman

3. heathh

heathh Walk On

Sorry, I meant for this to be in the Game Schedule section.

Yes we agreed on a 30 min window of 8:30 am est. No later than 9:00 am est.

Just let me know how to proceed. And Once again sorry for the inconvenience.

4. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

I agree...due to my insane work schedule(Night shifts) and change of timezone(EST to PST), its been tough for the both of us to nail a time between the 3 day advance. Im going to be a good Madden player and go to bed early Friday night so i can wake up at 6am local time to get the game in. Big game for the both of us, i appreciate the extension.

• Like Like x 1
  5. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

• Like Like x 1