Titans win big at Home

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by hoodiii, Sep 12, 2012.

1. hoodiii

hoodiii Walk On

After Coach HoodIII unceremoniously was let go by the Panthers organization he was able to swallow that bitter pill and find a Team that wanted him and believed in his football philosopy. This is how Coach HoodIII ended up in Nashville coaching the Titans who seem to be a perfect fit after week 1. In a game where you are playing Tom Brady and the Pats you are just hoping to make a few stops to keep the game close to give yourself a chance to win. The Patriots more than did their part with several miscues that lead to 5 turnovers that turned a close game into a blow it with the Titans returning 2 interception for Touchdowns to extend the lead and eventually put it out of reach. Compounding the problem early on was the injuriy to Gronkowski who up to that point was unstoppable with no answer in site by the Titans you couple that with another injury to veteran wide receiver Deion Branch only made things worse. Coach HoodIII had this to say after the game "Listen we will take any win we can get being a young football team playing a perenial playoff contender like the Patriots. I say hats off to my young squad for stepping up and making some plays"

GG Pope Thank God Gronk is made out of china

• Like Like x 2
  2. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

Dude, Gronk had 3 rec 126 yards n the 1st quarter and then he gets hurt. That killed me. Good win Hoodiii!

• Like Like x 2