1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Title Game: OSU vs. FSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Title Game: OSU vs. FSU

It is that time gentlemen, every snap of every game has gotten us here..to the National Title Game. This year we have 2 user coaches playing, a real treat this is. The game pits coach LSUmark and his undefeated second ranked Big-10 champ Ohio State Buckeyes against Coach TRudethaDude and his top ranked ACC Champ Seminoles of Florida State. Ohio State features a great rushing attack that is helped out by its 5 all-cream team o-lineman. Florida State on the other hand is anchored by its speedy defense. Something is gonna have to give here. It should be 1 to remember, good luck to both coaches and congrats on getting to this point.

2. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

I'll be ready in about 20 minutes

3. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

GO NOLES!

4. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

kick off

5. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

i wish there was a way to stream these online....i'd love to watch this 1.

6. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

with einstein taking my osu team to the nc this year, i'm gonna return the favor and take lsu to the title game next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.