Title Update #2 (The Patch)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by niuhuskie224, Aug 29, 2011.

  1. niuhuskie224

    niuhuskie224 Walk On

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2010
    Messages:
    4,492
    via Twitter
    http://twitter.com/#!/EANCAAFootball/status/108194863568261120

    Ryno said in the chat box today they are taking longer to fix some extra stability issues. That being said, I think we need to not play the conference championship week, or sim to that week until the patch drops.

    I have heard it takes 1-2 weeks to get through microsoft for certification. If that is the case, we are looking at September 6th, or September 13th (I highly doubt it will come through tomorrow).

    If we advance at a pace of a week every 2 days, we will advance as such;

    Advance to Week 9 - 08/29/2011
    Advance to Week 10 - 08/31/2011
    Advance to week 11 - 09/02/2011
    Advance to week 12 - 09/04/2011
    Advance to week 13 - 09/06/2011 (Date of patch potentially)
    Advance to week 14 - 09/08/2011
    Advance to week 15 - 09/10/2011
    Advance to CC - 09/13/2011 (2nd potential patch date)

    I think this would be the best move for the entire dynasty at this point. Just my two cents at this point and something I think we should shoot for. If anyone disagrees, let's get it out there now and why. We are looking at no more than a 3 or 4 day shutdown. But if that 3 or 4 days makes the long term of this league more successful then why now?
     
  2. bawvu97

    bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2010
    Messages:
    4,995
    Featured Threads:
    1
    I don't care how we dO it
     
  3. Wick36

    Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2010
    Messages:
    5,283
    Yeah, EA tweeted that. (Edit: Not sure why I felt the need to point this out, you had it in your post)
    I think they usually come out on Tuesdays, although I could be way off on that. I would agree with not playing the CCG week without the patch. We had the issue last year, and I know other dynasty's have had the issue as well. Firmly against stopping like other dynasties did/have done, but if it's <2-3 days of idleness, then we may as well wait it out.

    I'm kind of curious to see if they will adjust gameplay much or if it's mostly bug fixes and things of that nature.
     
  4. uncleho

    uncleho Walk On

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2010
    Messages:
    1,584
    I'm fine with this idea.
     
  5. MoonBBad

    MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

    Joined:
    May 22, 2010
    Messages:
    5,739
    Nothing wrong with waiting... I know we want to get a bunch of years for this dynasty, but the transferred failed issues have really sucked, and really hurt a lot of teams. I'd rather do it right then plow through and have mixed results.
     
  6. Hova

    Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2009
    Messages:
    12,136
    ya we will probably wait
     

Share This Page