TJ Housmandzadeh Debates His Madden Rating With EA

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by HotRod, Jul 27, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    TJ Housmandzadeh Debates His Madden Rating With EA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC2O0ojbRg0

Boy he is a douche. He is rated the 10th best WR in the game. He's lucky to be that. He thinks he should have 99 hands and basically over 90 speed. It's funny with these WRs that think they are greater than they really are. EA doesn't give a damn what he thinks. Ok maybe he should be higher than 81 speed but damn shut up TJ. If you don't like your rating change the shit yourself! LOL.

2. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Pro Athletes...:rolleyes:

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Most real-world people have no idea what type of personality it takes to be a pro athlete. For instance, being a hitter in major league baseball... You're failing 7 out of 10 times if you're a superstar. Same thing in football, you HAVE to think you're the best out there. Sure, it might not be accurate, but it's necessary. I used to hate it when I'd watch games and corners would be talking trash after making a good play even though they got beat previously in the game. But for a lot of guys, they don't have a "bounce back" mentality, they never come off the bravado to begin with.

As I've gone through the world and experienced more failure and hardship, I'm actually a bit more impressed with the mindest it takes to be a professional athlete, I think I could almost apply some of the tenets of that mentality to my own career and have more success with it. Instead, I'm constantly doubting.

4. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Well stated.

5. dejavu1

dejavu1 Walk On

Thinking you're the best and being obnoxious are two different things though.