TLY Season #2 is here

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by Randiesel75, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Owners,

Fantastic effort tonight with the 2013 NFL Draft. To make this happen in 1 hour and 56 minutes is an amazing task. Well done, I really appreciate the effort.

I have a few things to cover before we get started...
    1. FA - although the game shows FA open, we are not open to start picking from the FA pool. There will be a 1-round FA draft that starts tomorrow night at 5pm (EST).
    2. preseason - as we are now in preseason, you can play immediately. If you have depth chart issues because of poor team management, you can pull from the FA pool immediately. However, you must pull the worst rated played at the position in order to meet your position requirements. Please advise any position requirement issues and who has been pulled to meet the requirement.
    The FA draft order will be the same as the NFL Draft.
    Good luck,
    Randy

• Like Like x 1
  2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

3. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

FYI, i thought jags got warner, i see him on FA list again . i icould be wrong, could of been cap related

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

I would like to add you have to sign these players BEFORE you play or they will automatically sign the best player to fit your scheme I believe.

5. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

You cannot play, the system will not allow you.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

Hmm. In TMFL I wasn't aware I had 0 Centers after Jeff Saturday retired and they automatically signed some, maybe because I practiced before I played.

7. thecajunnacho78

thecajunnacho78 Walk On

You might have had fill team turned on.