TMFL 10

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Nizontonsog, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nizontonsog

Nizontonsog Guest

Discount pharmacy - cheap drugs without prescription

[​IMG]
    hair loss women propecia, buy propecia online from usa pharmacy - generic propecia uk. buy propecia fda approved canada, is propecia a scam propecia photo. does propecia work in owmen - propecia before and after photos, bangkok propecia. buy propecia online without prescription. propecia online pharmacy. canada cheap propecia.
    online propecia prescriptions, cost for propecia. propecia florida. ...Ok!

2. Nizontonsog

Nizontonsog Guest

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Minnesota Vikings (0-0) at Cleveland Browns (0-0)

Final Score
    Minnesota 17
    Cleveland 21

After a solid defensive performance, the Vikings score a touchdown on a pass to Percy Harvin to take a 17-14 fourth quarter lead. On the ensuing drive, Cleveland is forced to punt the ball back to Minnesota, with just over two minutes remaining. After Adrian Peterson picks up a first down, the Browns start burning timeouts to try to get the ball back. On second and long, Brett Favre is picked off to give the ball back to the Browns. On the second play from scrimmage Brady Quinn hits a wide open Braylon Edwards for a 79 yard touchdown to take a 21-17 lead. On the kickoff, Percy Harvin looks to be heading for a touchdown and is stripped from behind, Cleveland recovers and runs the clock out to win.

Player of the game: Jamal Lewis with a huge day.

Great game Bruce, that was a freaking nailbiter. You played a great defensive game and I think I was pretty lucky to get Braylon in the safety gap in your Cover-2. I thought Harvin was going to run that final kickoff back. Class game, good luck the rest of the season.

4. Romoisajedi

Romoisajedi Walk On

Rams at Seahawks

final 23-3,

big division win on the road for the Steve Spagnola coached Rams. The former defensive coordinator for the NYG couldn't have asked for a better start in his head coaching debut, the defense held the opposition to many 3&outs and only allowed one field goal after donnie avery muffed a punt backed up to his own endzone. The offense proceeded to eat up the clock ending up with over 30 minutes of TOP.

standout player for the hawks - lofa tatupu
    standout player for the rams - simeon rice 4 sacks

Adam Carriker lost for 10 weeks with a broken collarbone in the 4th quarter

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

wooo go browns

6. Romoisajedi

Romoisajedi Walk On

sounds like a barn burner,

exciting game...

7. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Good game Shaun, we played very solid D outside of two plays and that killed us.

With the lead there I thought I might catch you and put the game away instead you caught me and got the huge pick late. Nice D there.

To the Browns credit they caught two of the bad throws by Farve and we were only able to nab one by Quinn and as in real football - turnover ratio your going to lose most games and we lost that battle 3-1.

A 71 yd td run by Lewis in which he ran outta the new EA gang tackle, and the deep ball to Edwards which believe it or not was a Man to Man with two deep over the top. Thats why I was just shaking my head on that one, shouldnt happen but it did, credit to the Browns.

The KO return fumble was just the last of three key mistakes inside of two minutes that we made to seal our coffin.

Next week we will be better prepared. I hope.

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

New Orleans Saints TV Schedule

Week 1 vs the Lions (HovathegodMC) Sunday afternoon at 3 pm est

www.justin.tv/jms493

9. jfosh

jfosh Super

WK 1 San Fransico (0-0) vs Arizona (0-0)

Glendale, AZ

(thesandman215) San Francisco 49 @ Arizona 24 (jfosh)

Glendale was buzzing with anticipation after the Carinals record run last season that ended one play away from the Super Bowl.

Following an 0-4 preseason thing didn't change in the first game. Cards fans were stunned when the gun sounded to end the 1st quarter, the scoreboard read 28-0. The 49'ers had jut pimp slapped the Phoenix squad. HB Frank Gore bashed his way through the Cards interior and showed good vision as he racked up 163 yards and 3 TD's.

On offense the Cardinals could not hold onto the ball. San Fran forced 4 fumbles, 2 in the deciding first quarter. These were punishing hit sticks that left heads ringing.

Kurt Warner completed 22 of 33 but was sacked 6 times. San Fran MLB Patrick Willis picked up 3 of the 6 sacks and forced a big fumble. Wide outs Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald caught a combined 11 passes for over 200 yards but the bulk of the real estate was gained once the game was out of reach.

Cards travel to Jacksonville next week.

49'ers host the Seahawks. (their head coach resigned after the week 1 game)

10. Hova

Week 1 (0-0)Saints (jms493) vs Lions (HovaTheGodMC)

Final Score OT

Saints 59
    Lions 56

A crazy game to say the least. It was basically back in forth with the 2 defenses unable to stop anything. They shared Kick returns for TDs and long busted plays. Reggie Bush was unstoppable on the field as was calvin johnson.

As the game neared the end the lions recovered a lucky onside kick and drove down the field. Stafford Threw a perfect pass right into Smith's hands and he dropped the game winning TD. They took the FG and went to OT.

Saints QB Brees drove down the field effortlessly and got into position for the game winning FG. Heartbreaker for the lions.

The Head home next week to face division foe Minnesota

11. jfosh

jfosh Super

That was a shoot out.. Reggie may have a KR TD every game. Dont let him get hurt JMS...

12. Hova

The losing streak continues to 0-17

13. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Let me add that Hova returned a FG attemp 100+ yards for a TD!!
    Safety, 2 point conversions, FB Return for TD.....and more!

14. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Week 1: Eagles (0-0) at Panthers (0-0)

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6
    1 2 3 4 T
    Eagles 7 13 14 10 44
    Panthers 0 0 3 7 10

The Eagles play great in all facets of the game. Panthers threatened to score on their first drive but LB Akeem Jordan intecepted a pass in the redzone. From then on the Eagles D played stout defense. On offense McNabb was efficient and didn't have to do much. He finished 10-16, 183 yards, 2 TD. Jeremy Maclin led the Eagles in receiving with 4 rec, 93 yards, TD. Lorenzo Booker had 100 yd and 106 yd KO returns for TD.

The Panthers were led by D'Angelo Williams who had a strong day running with 95 yards.

GG Blaza

Eagles have their home opener next week against the 1-0 Saints

15. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

That D was no joke this game. We got pounced on early and couldn't get a thing going offensively. Our special teams unit got crushed missing 2 field goals and giving up 3 TD's on a muffed punt return and 2 kickoffs returns. That won't get it done any day of the week. Great game HotRod. Those Eagles looked mighty explosive.

16. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

WK1 Chargers @ Raiders

Chargers 38
    Raiders 35

Mcfadden Got hurt early and Garcia(me) made some bad decisions tthat i couldn't overcome. The biggest play though was a FF on a PR that was returned early in the first that was followed by a pick 6...

gg mazz can't wait for the rematch...

17. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Denver 0-0 @ Cincy 0-0

Team​
    1 2 3 4 TOTAL
    DENVER 7 3 7 7 24
    CINCY 0 10 0 7 17[/CENTER]

TEAM GAME STATS

DENVER​
    CATEGORY CINCY
    24 SCORE 17
    308 TOTAL OFFENSE 295
    189 RUSHING YARDS 89
    119 PASSING YARDS 206
    10 FIRST DOWNS 15
    15 PR YARDS 1
    27 KR YARDS 122
    350 TOTAL YARDS 418
    1(+1) TURNOVERS 2(-1)
    7-11 3RD DOWN CONV 4-12
    22:58 TOP 25:02[/CENTER]

Denver holds off a furious comeback attempt by Cincy late in the game to win 24-17. Cincy scored with under a minute to go, and recovered the onside kick to set them up with the opportunity to tie the game. Palmer was sacked on the 1st play from scrimmage, and then was picked on the next to seal the Denver win.

We did have one disconnect before this were we both were give the option to continue against the CPU....I hate the EA servers this year.

18. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Phins @ Falcons

Phins- 49, Falcons- 21

Let's see...

I paused like 3-4 times with the utter BS that was being presented to me.

apparantly, Falcons can't stop the power I to the right...everytime it was ran, the guy pulled perfect everytime to seal off my end, then with his RB breaking the tackle 75% of the time off my safety being the last hope.

I can't get pressure on his offense, but he can against me.

This game literally sucked, especially when I had to wait another hour to get this in...fugging Phins playing like the 85 bears...sheesh...anytime i had a hole, his guy would trip me up...good shyt rave, got my azz beat ROYALLY by my fav QB in the world :([/rant]

19. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

Rematch should be good. I have to admit, I was hoping I took McFadden out for the season:biggun:. I could never get LT going in this game running the ball. Even the 20-25 yard run I had with him was called back on a holding call. On defense I think I could have played a little better, I was happy with the picks, but Garcia throwing for around 360 yards was kind of shocking.

Good luck to you this season, except when we have our rematch:D

20. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Everyone please remember to post recaps

Winners and losers, post recaps/summarys, etc of your game

21. Romoisajedi

Romoisajedi Walk On

looks like a good game...

did Roy lay the wood on Orton?

;)

22. trutest

trutest Walk On

KC (0-0) @ BAL (0-0)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ravens jumped on the board first but that was all. Good defense in the 1st half, with the Ravens stuffing the Chiefs running game early. opponent quit in the 3rd and I played the CPU the rest of the way.

GG

23. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Redskins @ Giants

Skins: 21
    Giants: 31

Game disconnects with 57 seconds left in the game. If any1 is online & check my gamertag you will see the score. I'm leave my screen up for a bit.

24. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

yeah, just froze and disconnected for me too. I don't know if it can be simmed or what the solution is, but Khaalis needs to get the win.

gg bro

25. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Confirmed.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.