TMFL Insider

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Emmdotfrisk, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

PLAYOFFS?!

[​IMG]
    With 2 weeks remaining in Season 1 of the TMFL, we take a look at the playoff picture with this edition of the TMFL Insider.

It was once said that playoffs are right around the corner and as we close out on week 15, we take a look at the playoff picture and who's in the hunt.​

WHO'S IN
    AFC

#1. [​IMG] Pittsburgh Steelers 12-2​

The Steelers are the most likely candidates to get the #1 overall seed in the AFC. With only two losses on the season and a stellar defensive core unit, if the Steelers stay healthy and compete in the playoffs they have a real shot at getting in the TMFL Bowl.​

#2. [​IMG] Oakland Raiders 10-3​

Even though the Raiders look to get a sim this week, they are still 10-3 and worthy of a #2 seed in the AFC. As long as they don't coast into the playoffs, they can maintain this #2 slot but the Titans are hot on their trail.​

#3. [​IMG] Tennessee Titans 9-5​

The Titans have clinched the AFC South but still have a shot at the #2 seed depending on their last two games. King Bob and the Titans look to shake some waves and fight for the first round bye.​

WHO'S ON THE BUBBLE
    AFC

[​IMG] New England Patriots 8-6​

The New England Patriots are the likely candidate to win the AFC East with their final remaining games against the Bills and the Dolphins. If they win both they secure a playoff spot. If they win 1, they rely on the Dolphins or Jets to lose once, if not both of their final two games.​

[​IMG] New York Jets 7-7​

The New York Jets have a chance to win the AFC East if they win their final two games agains the Giants and Dolphins. If they lose a game they can pretty much count themselves out.​

[​IMG] Miami Dolphins 6-7​

The Dolphins look to get a sim against the Bills this week and if they win will be deadlocked with the Jets and be in the carbon copy scenario as well.​

[​IMG] Cincy Bengals 7-7​

Like the Jets and Dolphins, the Bengals fate lies in this 8 team race for the two wildcard slots.​

[​IMG] Indianapolis Colts 7-7​

With an impressive inner division win over the Tennessee Titans, the Colts remain in the hunt. Week 16 will be a big week for the Colts as many teams may become eliminated.​

[​IMG] Kansas City Chiefs 7-6​

Although GM Subkontractor is nowhere to be found, the Chiefs are still playing good ball. With a sim win over the Jets last week they remain in the hunt. Their matchup with the Packers this week will be simmed and their fate lies in the hands of the dice.​

[​IMG] San Diego Chargers 7-6​

The Chargers will take on the Ravens this week in a must win situation. Let's see how it pans out after the advance.​

[​IMG] Denver Broncos 7-7​

The Denver Broncos lost a heartbreaker to the Patriots but still find themselves in a position to make the playoffs.​

• Like Like x 2
  2. Emmdotfrisk

PLAYOFFS?!

[​IMG]
    With 2 weeks remaining in Season 1 of the TMFL, we take a look at the playoff picture with this edition of the TMFL Insider.

It was once said that playoffs are right around the corner and as we close out on week 15, we take a look at the playoff picture and who's in the hunt.​

WHO'S IN
    NFC

#1. [​IMG] New Orleans Saints 13-1​

Super Bowl favorite Capp is leadin the way with the #1 seed and just cruising til the playoffs.​

#2. [​IMG] San Francisco 49ers 12-2​

Simms and the 49ers are playing good ball and have clinched the NFC West. With a lot of top heavy teams fighting to knab the wildcard slots, the NFC looks tough with Simms being a favorite.​

WHO'S ON THE BUBBLE
    NFC

[​IMG] Dallas Cowboys 9-5​

The Cowboys are in a dogfight with the Giants. Whoever wins the division gets into the playoffs, whoever doesn't misses out this year.​

[​IMG] New York Giants 9-5​

The Giants/Jets week 16 rumble in new meadowlands is the only thing on the Giants mind right now as if they lose, they may find themselves missing out on the playoffs.​

[​IMG] Green Bay Packers 8-5​

Like the Giants/Cowboys, the Packers and Lions are in the same boat. Both teams (Lions and Packers) look to get sims this week that is absolutely critical. If the Packers win and the Lions lose, the Packers clinch. If anything else happens, both teams are still very much in the hunt for their division.​

[​IMG] Detroit Lions 6-7​

They need to win this weeks sim, plain and simple.​

[​IMG] Atlanta Falcons 11-3​

The Atlanta Falcons have made it very tough for the rest of the NFC as even though they aren't leading their division, they have nearly clinched a playoff spot. If the Falcons win next week, they clinch one of the Wildcards.​

[​IMG] Carolina Panthers 11-3​

The Panthers also need to win 1 game to clinch a playoff spot as the #1 or #2 wildcard. The Giants and Cowboys have a shot to hit a wildcard if they win out and the Panthers lose out.​

3. Emmdotfrisk

2011-2012 TMFL PLAYERS AWARDS

[​IMG]

With the Season winding down we are just about ready to crown some of the seasons stellar athletes and performers. Who do you guys think is deserving of the following awards?​

#1. MVP​
    #2. Offensive MVP​
    #3. Defensive MVP​
    #4. Rookie of the Year​
    #5. Offensive Rookie of the Year​
    #6. Defensive Rookie of the Year​
    #7. GM of the Year (Best member who made moves to make their team more competitive)​
    #8. Coach of the year​
    #9. Sportsmanship Award (Member that was active, and showed good sportsmanship even if their team wasn't as successful as they would liked)​

Let's hear your votes!​

Screen Shot 2011-11-09 at 12.35.27 AM.png

• Like Like x 1
  4. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

One thing I know for sure is there is no way Pierre Paul should be MVP.

5. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

1. Gore
    1 Gore
    2 Gore
    3 Pierre paul
    4 Checkwa
    5 Jones
    6 Checkwa
    7 Capp34
    8 Capp34
    9 Cwt 3000

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

is niuhuskie224 out of the league? If so I am eliminated so I might as well not play the chargers

7. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

He hasn't played much - lets see what he says

8. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

It looks like it more and more. My work responsibilities are just too much for 3 games a week with them being user games a lot of the time.

Sorry about this. Two new jobs with the company have me not able to play as much.

9. Keller

Am I officially marking you down as out then?

10. Hova

cmon beat the packers for me, then quit ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Yes

It sucks but this new job is making things difficult in my video game life.

12. Emmdotfrisk

I need you to beat the Chargers this week!

13. Hova

No can do, once the packers beat down CPU chicago I am eliminated

14. Emmdotfrisk

So you are tanking the rest of the season?

15. Hova

gettin my keller on

16. Keller

I knew that was coming. I've addressed this 1000x times - move on.

17. Hova

My season was ruined by 3 losses of people playing CPU, no point in making it worse after that crap

18. Emmdotfrisk

:(

• Like Like x 1
  19. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Take the pink patties off(y) already.

20. DC

DC Shake n Bake

this is gay. are you all gonna take the rest of the season off when you dont make the playoffs?

21. Hova

Ya when I take losses to chumps who played CPU real quick before I rejoin

22. Emmdotfrisk

who are these alleged chumps?

23. Hova

Maybe you will get lucky and the lions will win on a sim. I'm not tanking the season, I am just unable to eject my skyrims disk once it goes in for 72 hours

24. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

...really? Is it our fault you can't prioritize your time and say definitely when you'll be available for a game? I waited and waited on you, and I barely got to play the CPU just in time before the advance because you couldn't kick yourself from the league when you knew you wouldn't be able to play me. I hate trying to schedule games with people who can't just give you a specific time they can play, instead of "maybe around in this range of time, maybe."

25. Hova

I'm not talking about you at all LOL I am talking about after that when I was booted