TMFL Midseason WTF Facts

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by publik drunk, Dec 29, 2014.

1. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

We are just past the halfway point in the season and there are some big time surpises around the league. Thought I would give my take on a few of them:

1. NFC South 2-20 in games out of division!! While the Saints are 4-4, 3-0 in the division, this conference is taking on the form of its real life counterpart. Seems like they have taken over as the worst division in TMFL.
    2. Tennessee Titans 3-6. Tennessee was picked by many of us, including myself, as a favorite for the playoffs. After challenging Houston and having it come down to a winner take all Week 17 game a year ago they have been a huge disappointment. Were they a product of a last place schedule and out of conference schedule against AFC East and NFC South last year?? Time will tell.
    3. Kansas City Chiefs 3-5. While KC has had a really tough schedule, they were one of the favorites after tremendous off-season hauls. Looks like they are really missing Alex Smith.
    4. Rookie QBs- Three rookie QBs have pulled away from the pack. The first two picks as expected have played really well, but the real shocker is the late rd pick by the Steelers, who has led them to a 6-3 record.
    5. Pittsburgh Steelers- Who seen this coming?? They lost some big players and haven't seemed to skip a beat. Really expected a down season but they have been impressive.
    6. Denver Broncos- I got to catch my first Broncos game the other night and they are for real. At first I was withholding too much praise due a below average schedule. Seeing them play live was really impressive. They are very good offensively and dominant defensively.
    7. Chicago Bears- Wow what a turnaround. They made headlines in the off-season giving Nigel Bradham a crazy contract but it's paid dividends as the defense seems legit.
    8. Audre Slaughter- Guy is on a tear. Is he going to stay healthy and eclipse the 2,000 yards mark??
    9. Christine Michael- Another player knocking on the door of the 2,000 yard milestone. When the Seahawks cut ties with Lynch the league collectively sighed in relief. Looks like that was too soon.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
    • Like Like x 7
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 5
  2. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Broncos - Bears Super Bowl?????

Who would have seen that coming at the beginning of the year? Could very well happen

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2