TMFL missing game reviews

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Randiesel75, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

TMFL missing game reviews

Where are all the TMFL game summaries?

HR,

Is it possible to start implementing policies for this? I see other leagues with policies in place for this. Do we have one? Can we start enforcing this with punishment for offenders? How about missing content equates to losing FA picks. If that's too harsh, perhaps your FA pick is pushed further up the stack. Why should you be granted a better pick if you are not contributing at the same level. Being a member of TF translates to a commitment at both the console and TF forums. If correct, please let me know what can be done to steer the TMFL in the right direction.

I am all ears and open to any suggestions, from anyone.

Thanks,
    Randiesel75

2. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

3. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

I'll get back to you.

4. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    What are some examples of the infractions other leagues are doing?

5. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I've seen violations for...
    1. Position changes
    2. Playbook changes
    3. Players leaving
    4. Scholarships
    ...and I am sure there are others. Perhaps I misspoke for stating that I've seen specific infractions imposed for lack of input in our community. However, that doesn't mean we cannot pioneer new standards here within TF, right?

6. ChickenOfTheSea

ha! I like the concept!

its tough because on one hand you have guys who paid to play in this league. Some guys just want to play and be done. others are very interested in the community and in improving the league as a whole living up to the TF standard and really getting a 360 degree experience out of it. Both kinds of player paid to be involved.
    Its a fine line between making everying a crime or not having any motivation/penalty for lack of participation.

Also some guys just dont have the time with kids and family, jobs etc. If Madden had the basics built in like in the old days it would be easier.

But ultimately Every GAME WINNER needs to be posting a recap. Bada has been working hard on getting LP setup for us. and I know there has been some discussion to get it hosted here which would help guys become more familiar with it.

It would be cool if guys who are out of it this year continue to be visable, and not just the players who are in line for playoff spots.

7. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Like a drivers license, a TF membership is a privilege, paid or not. So, while I see your point, I can also argue that if someone is too busy for a recap, perhaps TF is not for them.

Again, I am just looking for ways we can make the TMFL a better place.

8. ChickenOfTheSea

I hear you man. The direction I see being most succesful is to "dumb down" most steps so that all a guy has to do is copy a dummy recap thread and answer the preset questions then attach his LP image. and be done or something along those lines.

if we includes a notes section then owners like you or me who want to write up a bunch of stuff about the nuances of the game would still be able to. keep this conversation alive. we will get something that makes sense.