TMFL Over/Under Season 2

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Cole Copeland, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

[​IMG]

*Standings will go here after the other two games get played and I get time away from work*

And one thing guys: No points will be given if you answer "even" or "push". So keep that in mind.

1) Arguably the best user in TMFL ( OMlawdog ) went down last week, does he get revenge against another good user ( sawemoff ) this week? Jets win by 7

2) The Titans ( broth262 ) started off really strong last week against the Texans ( Kasper ) putting up 48 points. Can he continue his high points total against a bad Jaguars ( bawvu97 ) roster? Titans score 27

3) Joe McKnight for Baron 's Cardinals went off last week for 112 yards and a TD on 13 carries. But next week he goes up against a stingy defensive roster against the Bengals ( Danthraxxx ). Bengals hold Joe to 50 yards rushing

4) The first overall pick in the draft Dane Honani made some key mistakes that cost the Raiders ( HAL9100 ) last week against Masler and his Broncos. Will he get his head on straight and stop forcing throws? Honani throws 2 interceptions

5) The Falcons young secondary keep making plays, intercepting the Redskins four times last week. But this week, Atlanta goes up against their NFC South foe Bucs who has not turned the ball over yet. Are they overdue or is Glennon the real deal? Falcons get an interception

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  2. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

1) I'll take the under. I think Lawdog wins but it'll be a close one. Saw plays good defense and runs the ball well which will shorten the game.

2) Over. Jags can play in a shootout but the defensive talent is there to keep hardly anyone from scoring 27+

3) N/A

4) Over: Masler continues to be a bastahd and keeps devaluing my 2nd round pick.

5) Push: I think they get one INT.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

1) Under. Saw is a good player and I expect him to play it close. It'll be a good one.

2) Under. No way the Jags lose by that many.

3) Over. I think Baron may have found something with his new QB, so that will open up the running game. Not to mention, he is the overwhelming superbowl favorite.

4) Under. I think the Raiders calm down and don't force as many throws this week.

5) Under. I think Bucs continues to keep his mistakes to a minimum. Only turnovers he'll have is if he fumbles.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cole Copeland

It was actually suppose to be Titans score 27. Sorry for the confusion. You two can adjust how you see fit.

5. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

1) Since this deals with me I will pass. I have been waiting to face lawdog so I expect an exciting game.

2) Over, the Titans will continue to put up the points

3) Over, word on the street Baron got Joe McKnight to use that chedda speed!

4) Under, I think Hal will start being more patient with the young man.

5) Over, Glennon is overdue

• Like Like x 2
  6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

1. Under Saw keeps things close and could pull it out late.

2. Over Odds are more than 27 points go up.

3. Over Baron could bust 1 run and get that.

4. Under. 2 or less

5. Over. Pierre gets good pressure up the middle and forces some mistakes.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Masler

Masler Moderator

1. Both teams are very good but the first loss could shake the Jets, Cowboys win this one.

2. Titans easily beat the Jaguars

3. Crybaby fest in the chat box. Strikes issued to both coaches.

4. Honani shakes his jitters and leads the Raiders to their first win under Coach Hal

5. Falcons get the interception and win the game.

• Like Like x 2
  8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

1) Arguably the best user in TMFL ( OMlawdog ) went down last week, does he get revenge against another good user ( sawemoff ) this week? Jets win by 7

Under, target on law's back​

2) The Titans ( broth262 ) started off really strong last week against the Texans ( Kasper ) putting up 48 points. Can he continue his high points total against a bad Jaguars ( bawvu97 ) roster? Titans win by 27

Under
    , win by 27
    Over, scoring more than 27​

3) Joe McKnight for Baron 's Cardinals went off last week for 112 yards and a TD on 13 carries. But next week he goes up against a stingy defensive roster against the Bengals ( Danthraxxx ). Bengals hold Joe to 50 yards rushing

Over, Dan gives up rushing yards​

4) The first overall pick in the draft Dane Honani made some key mistakes that cost the Raiders ( HAL9100 ) last week against Masler and his Broncos. Will he get his head on straight and stop forcing throws? Honani throws 2 interceptions

Under, 2 or less​

5) The Falcons young secondary keep making plays, intercepting the Redskins four times last week. But this week, Atlanta goes up against their NFC South foe Bucs who has not turned the ball over yet. Are they overdue or is Glennon the real deal? Falcons get an interception

no? under.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

UNDER: While the Jets stumble out of the gate, they'll rebound here. However it will be close, Saw is a great game planner so a scheme will be devised for Jimmy & Geno. Him seeing the legs of RG3 & Vick have him seasoned in mobile QBs...

2) The Titans ( broth262 ) started off really strong last week against the Texans ( Kasper ) putting up 48 points. Can he continue his high points total against a bad Jaguars ( bawvu97 ) roster? Titans score 27

OVER: The Titans ran wild last week with Jake Locker. CJ2K is still a virtual threat so this will open running lanes again for Locker. Couple that with a rebuilding Jags team, the Titans will roll of at least 30!

OVER: Can't believe we're talking about Joe McKnight here, but Baron sure finds ways to polish up turds year in and out. McKnight will bust at least one run which will eclipse the 50 yard mark here, finishing up with 89 yards on 16 carries.

UNDER: The Broncos & Cromartie are one of those teams that I'm sure are pre programmed to play above normal ratings lol ... With that said, Honani will step in and prove why he is the #1 pick and stone cold rookie of the year lock by leading the Raiders to a W, tossing for 320, 3TDs with only ONE interception!

UNDER: The Bucs will rely on the legs on Doug Martin, easing the burden on 2nd year QB Glennon. With the run game working Glennon will only have to make 23 passes for the game completing on over 70% with no interceptions on the day.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Cole Copeland

So I have no idea what your answers are

• Like Like x 2
  11. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

1. Over, the Jets are green, the Jets are angry...you wouldn't like to be their opponent when they're angry.
    2. Over, it will be a high scoring game in general.
    3. Over, the Cardinals will stick with the running game which will allow McKnight to easily pass the 50 yard mark.
    4. Under, Honani will have his head on straight. He'll still make mistakes, but not three of them.
    5. Over, one game is a small sample size. This game appears to be a shootout which may lead to a number of INTs on both sides.

• Like Like x 1
  12. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    I've lost by more :)

13. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

1. Jets get it together and win, over

2. Well over 27 with his offensive power, over

3. No way in hell, over

4. He will throw 2 but we can't bet push so, under

5. You should get atleast one, hard not to throw 1 INT. Over

• Like Like x 1
  14. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    1. Over
    2. Over
    3. Over
    4. Under
    5. Over

• Like Like x 1
  15. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

Over - the Lawdog will get a pick 6 while up 3 with a couple minutes left to win by 10

Over - Titans will score 31 against the Jags

Whatever this is, I think that McKnight gets over 50 yards rushing, it it pretty easy to get over 50 in this game, McKnight could have that in 1 run

Over - Honani will throw 3 picks a game until the Raiders get a consistent ground game

Under - Falcons will not get a pick

• Like Like x 1
  16. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    1. Abstaining as to not show a bias toward the spread.

2. Over - The Jags still need some work on defense and I don't see them slowing down the Titans too much after their Week 1 performance.

3. Over - I think the Bengals will slow him down some, but not all the way down to 50.

4. Under - Can't play against DRC every week who got 3 of those INTs in Week 1.

5. Under - No INTs for the Falcons.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

1) Under, Saw wins

2) Over - but his point total was more a benefit of my offensive turnovers... still I think he can put up 4 scores.

3) Over - Baron knows how to run the ball

4) Under.. I think Honani plays well but the Raiders come up short.

5) Under.. Glennon takes care of the ball

• Like Like x 1
  18. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

1) sawemoff kicks his ass, under.

2) WAY over, broth262 is on fire.

3) Over, but Danthraxxx will make Baron hate life with dat D.

4) HAL9100 learns from his mistakes, under.

5) Over, Glennon is due for at least one. This is one is probably the toughest, as Bucs is very smart with his passes.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I've made many hate life with the D but never a guy :sneaky:

• Like Like x 3
  20. Cole Copeland

TMFL25 I will be using this thread from here on out for Season 2. I will post when each week closes and also when I edit the first post for standings and new topics, so be aware. This is in an effort to organize and get rid of the clutter in the forum. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  21. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Good luck getting 31 guys to honor that lol

• Like Like x 1
  22. Cole Copeland

lol. Can never expect that can we?

23. Cole Copeland

[​IMG]

Standings after week 1

1. Baron - 4 points
    2. Kasper - 3 points
    2. HAL9100 - 3 points
    2. dakota7 - 3 points
    2. Boom29 - 3 points
    2. Sgt Jowers - 3 points
    3. Gravity - 2 points
    3. Hova - 2 points
    3. Gyrene76 - 2 points
    3. fuzzyl0gic - 2 points
    3. KnightNoles - 2 points
    3. sawemoff - 2 points

Week 3

1) The Jets ( OMlawdog ) are 0-2, the world is on the verge of extinction. They face Papa Perry and the 1-1 Patriots this week. I expect the Jets to come out and put a much needed hurting down. Jets drop 50 on poor Perry.

2) MoonBBad 's Robert Griffin III is on a streak of multiple interceptions. You can't win when you're giving the ball to the other team. 2 interceptions for Griffin against the talented defensive user sawemoff

3) biggcoug65 is still not getting the credit he deserves from the TMFL vets. What else does he have to do? His stingy defense along with his genius intelligence to make you pay for mistakes is unmatched. San Fran holds Sgt Jowers and his Iggles to 10 points

4) Another NFC South division game this week. After a terrible season for us last season, the Panthers and Falcons are both undefeated to start out and the Bucs are also no joke as Bucs has Glennon on another level. fuzzyl0gic takes on Bucs this week as I expect Cam to go wild. Cam has a 100/200 yard (run/pass) game

5) The Raiders ( HAL9100 ) still can't seem to figure it out on defense yet and they go up against AP and KnightNoles this week. Yikes. Peterson runs for 200

• Like Like x 1
  24. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

1. Under
    2. Over
    3. Over
    4. Under
    5. Under

• Like Like x 1
  25. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

1. Under - He won't score that much

2. Over - Tough D

3. Over - Now way he holds him that low

4. Under - Tough to get 100 on ground

5. Under - He will contain his AP cheese (Noles that is)

• Like Like x 1