TMFL Player of the Week (POTW)

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by rushers24, Feb 10, 2011.

1. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Aug 11, 2010
    POTW is back, and is changing. I want more people to be involved this time. Not only through the selction process but also in discussions and debates on the nominees and winners. This season I will pick out anywhere between 3 to 6 players for the nominees.

Theres only 1 rule: Only players from PVP games qualify to be a nominee for POTW.

It is not required for your teams player to have won the game to get selected, however players who win the game are going to get the nod over players who didn't. If comes down between the last two players and X WR had 125 for 2 TD's and won, and Y had 140 for 2 TD but lost, I'm going to give to the X receiver. Close games also matter. Please post the Player of the Game (POTG) in your recaps so I know who had the biggest impact in your games. So a player who helped their team win on the final drive is going to get the nod over a player who played and won in a 35 to 7 blowout. Makes sense?

Once I announce the final nominees, it's all up you guys. It will be posted in a poll and the top player with the most votes will be the winner. I will announce the nominees tonight in the podcast, then I will post them here, so stayed tuned and check out the podcast later.
    • Like Like x 2