TMFL Podcast 4 - Season Preview

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

2. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

ha... an FU bid.... I like it... :)

3. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

Great podcast, loved it.

4. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

never any love for the Titans lol. this is my year. i have my rb, my o-line, and my blocking TEs. not to mention an elite FB. there will be no stopping CJ this year, with no weakness in run blocking. i have a decent enough qb who can get the ball deep to the ultimate possession receiver, kenny britt, and I brought in a speedster in the draft. everyone is thinking michael lincoln, but broderick cotton is the name to remember. his speed will force the D not to stack the box. On defense, I filled the SS position which killed me all of last year, I have above average LBs, and I have some good players on the D-line. Personnel wise, my team matches up with anyone

5. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Something must have been wrong with my headset or my connection, at times I can barely hear myself talking. Keller mentioned that I sounded weird but I didn't know it was that bad. We will make sure to get that fixed for next time.

6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Haha entertaining. Man, Keller had to go and put me in predictions. I would much prefer to be the dark horse team that no one knows lol.

7. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

I agree with Rush's prediction and the NFC East. Its a tough freakin division.

I wish I had me a scouting cam....

@Keller ... I don't abuse any of my positions, I like to stay balanced, but will take what you give me. keep that in mind.

8. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

he was really just referencing the two 1500 yard rookie TEs from last season

9. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Lol I will be setting up the webcam to scout this year. Didn't know I could do that.

Wow rush throwing me right under the bus, I smell bulletin board material for our game!

@rushers24

10. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Lol I thought it was nice, but I will say I did drop out of the Mankins bid, for 20 per season not worth it, especially with the trade I just got of Grubbs. I feel good with that deal to sure up that spot. If someone else wants to jump in there than go right ahead lol the Dolphins showing they will wager the farm for him.

11. Keller

Look at my stats last year if you want to see a balanced team. I may not be perfect but thats about as close as I expect anyone to get to balanced statistics.

http://www.xtreme-football.net/index.php?r=team/index&lid=193&team=BUF&season=2011&tab=stats

12. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

@Keller how u you sign up for that website?

13. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Bring it! I didn't get to play you last season so I was kind of disappointed. Same thing with JoHud, I'm still waiting on my rematch from last year when he beat me on a last second hail marry, but we don't play this season.

Maybe we can get you on the podcast for the week we play so we can talk about how bad your going to lose. Haha jk.

14. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

After hearing all about the streak forever and ever and not getting to play you it should be interesting to see how it goes. Hopefully at least it's a good game. Least I don't have to hear anymore about that damn streak lol

15. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

I'm sure it will be a good game

Technically though, I still havent lost during the regular season. So there's still a streak there I guess lol.

16. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Lol we are not here to discuss technicalities [​IMG]

17. Keller

Just go to the website, there isn't any signing up.

18. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Didn't get a chance to listen til now... was worth the wait. Very nice job.

It's funny to hear about the WR I took. I drafted #22. When time came up, no one was there in any of my positions of need.... so I grabbed an interesting weapon. I do agree with the Ted Ginn Jr comparison... or maybe a Darrius Heyward-Bey. But the guy is also 6'3".