TMFL Podcast 5

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

All the podcasts can be viewed here.
    www.tmfl.podomatic.com

The link for podcast 5 is here
    http://tmfl.podomatic.com/entry/2011-02-11T11_14_53-08_00

Sorry this one is a tad long guys. Nutter came on with a lot to say so it ran longer than I expected. Its broken into 3 sections for those of you who cannot listen to the entire thing in one swoop.

2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Lol sure blame the new guy. Haha no it was fun and I definitely would like to do it again.

3. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Good show. When you said it was long and in 3 segments, I thought segment 1 was 59 minutes long. To me it wasn't long at all. With 24 teams now and a guests hosts, I would have listened longer.

You'll be picking a lot of 49ers' games, dude has 14 PvPs! I think it's the most, but I could be wrong. He's the highest seed from the full division, so he should have the most.

I think one of the main reasons we have grown to 24 teams is because of y'alls podcats. Keep up the good work. Nice job on the show Nutter.

4. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

I think I have 14 PvP games as well, maybe 13. Can't wait to listen to the podcast when i get home later.

5. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Enjoyed it guys! Now Im waiting for the titans owners post about not getting any love.[​IMG]

6. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

nice job again guys. I was actually impressed by the amount of insight kdpnutter added on his picks. well done.

7. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

Good job guys, sorry to @Keller and @kdpnutter for lettin you guys down. In all fairness I'm pretty sure the entire Packers defense took some kind of PCP/steroids cocktail before the game. [​IMG]

Oh and nutter....a frat?

[​IMG]

8. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

9. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Lol gee thanks @sibellius actually I enjoyed my time in the fraternity and still help out sending some money to them to use for their philanthropy work and for rushes.

I really enjoyed it and hope to do it more, lol so everyone decline to join the podcast haha.

10. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Against u Sibs, I played a trap style defense to control Austin as much as possible. I just mixed in some blitzes to force the QB to one side, and put a guy in QB spy on the opposite side the blitz was coming. Flushed him out and forced him to make quick decisions, while one guy was in hot pursuit -either DE, SS, or OLB was in QB spy waiting for the QB run or waiting for a short throw to a crossing receiver. My LB's are all fast so they were in on all the run stops. Eventually I had so much momentum it was like you said, they were all on PCP. I don't know if it was because I made some switches on Defense before our game, but it sure was awesome.

The Pack is starting to get some confidence. Off & Def. are both gelling. Podcast was good. Stop hate'n on Finley[​IMG].