TMFL Podcast 6

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

2. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

its cuts off at 15 minutes

3. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

4. Keller

Damnit. It was bound to happen eventually. I'm re-exporting and re-uploading now. Should be about a half hour till its up.

5. Keller

Fixed.

6. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Lol as for the reference with Munchie Cosh, he did in fact go down later in the game anytime he made a catch my LB who i was manually controlling would put the big hit on him, thought I might have taken him out for a while but unfortunately it was only for a little while in the game. So it wasn't really Munchie Cosh that cost me the game against the Broncos, too many user strips attempts that I missed on big plays for me unfortunately but what can you do.

7. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

@Betz

Yeah I wouldn't mind that scouting report [​IMG] lol and hopefully the Browns can follow through and take care of the regular season streak vs. the Cowboys.

As of 41:00 you don't hear Keller anymore, so I dunno if your mic dropped out Keller or what but we don't hear you at all.

8. Keller

Nutter, you might want to check your speakers man, sounded just fine to me. I think its your.... left speaker? The audio is single channel left and right so Rush/Betz come through right channel and I should come through left if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, check your speakers [​IMG]

9. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Nice job again fellas, Betz, well done on your guest appearance. As far as the issues, I had none. Whatever problem Nutter commented on was either fixed by the time I got there or on his computer.

About the Power Rankings... I wasn't happy after I posted them that I still had the Pack in front of the Bills, but it was already there so I left it. I'm going about it a bit boring basing it mostly on PvPs, but at the same time, then I don't have to defend myself because most opinion is left at the door. Lions and Cowboys are above the Bills simply because they've had more PvP wins.

@Keller @rushers24 - what are your favorite movies? We didn't get to hear that part.

Also, I'm with Rush, I don't think you should count the simmed game in your pickem contest.

Looking forward to the next 'Cast already.

10. Keller

Maybe we'll do a little movie segment next podcast, its hard to pick just one. When is ur ass gettin on there son!?

11. Subkontraktor

Do you guys Skype with webcam? I've never used skype, only have heard of it. I have a webcam, but not sure on the mic - I think it's built in.

I'll join y'all sometime.

12. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

good podcast, just finished listening to it.

I am disappointed in myself for letting the Cowboys get away with one on me. REAL bonehead plays in the redzone as I thought I was being cute, and it came to bite me in the arse.

Unfortunately I lost to the Ravens, I don't want to make excuses but I have some. I have no problems moving the ball, but I just need to avoid turnovers (lost the turnover battle in this one too 3 INTs and 2 lost fmbles). Also injuries, during this game 2 HBs did not play, 2 TEs, 1 CB, and 1 FS...so I was left with 1 HB 1 TE and no backups to fill in at Safety. when these guys got tired random players would fill in. Even my FB had to play HB later in the game. Anyway just excuses, it was a good game.

BTW, can I pickup zero cost players to fill my roster while my players are shelved? since i have no cap.

13. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

If it doesn't put you over the cap you can pick them up.

As for my speakers, I checked them and don't seem to have any issue with it. It could have just been a fluke thing.

14. Keller

Lol no we don't look at eachother while hosting our little podcast, haha. Best case scenario you have a headset and mic that you can hook into your computer. You've got to be able to talk to us as well as hear us without your microphone picking up a bunch of feedback from the speakers. Easiest way to do that is to use a headset. Ask Betz or kdpnutter what they have because me and Rush both use expensive gaming headsets.

15. Keller

That sucks man. I've had a key injury this year as well. You're free to pickup zero cost players, no problem. Free agents are always first come first serve after the bidding periods.

16. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I actually just use a regular headset I got off e-bay for $5 I just put in headset skype and boom there it was for 5 bucks and there was quite a few of them. So I'd check it out that way.

17. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

dissecting why I suck this year....

I changed playbooks for the 1st 2 games, and really struggled to pick plays I was used to with my old playbook, lost on a fumble to the 9ers when driving for the winning TD. Changed playbooks, and benched ronnie brown. Had 400 yards of offense against the Rams, but had 2 defensive TDs against my which ultimately cost me the game. I have 3 CPUs in a row, and then 4 PVP in a row, so that stretch should ultimately determine where I sit in the playoff picture.

18. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

as always very well done.

19. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

myleaguemanager is updated as well... i think i like that site a little better. but look at them both.

20. Keller

i updated it just for you stryder ;)

21. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

PSA: @Keller do not ever ever ever ever pick me to win again.[​IMG]

22. Subkontraktor

Y'all jinxed me too! Nutter was ready for those "red hot" Chiefs you all talked about. I was so pumped I was trying to block punts and FGs and screwed myself because of it. Nutter beat me down most of the game - for some reason Cassel thought he was Peyton and decided to try to sling it all over the field -, but I had a shot in the end, but shot myself in the foot a few times instead.

Only joking though... one has gotta bring it as the underdog or the "red hot" team.