TMFL Power Rankings Week 1

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Subkontraktor, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

After the first week of the season, there weren't a lot of ways to differentiate the teams. Don't read too much into your ranking, the entire rankings will likely change dramatically over the next few weeks. For now, teams are grouped by record... later in the season, schedules, performances, PvP records, and opinion will shape the rankings.

Rank. Team. (Record). (PvP Record) - Blurb

1. Bills - (1-0) (1-0) - The champs start of their season with a big win over the rival Dolphins.
    2. Cowboys -(1-0 (1-0) - Cowboys pull off comeback against fierce rival Eagles.
    3. Lions - (1-0) (1-0) - Big shutout against Rams puts Lions in the elite category.
    4. Broncos - (1-0) (1-0) - Have been on a tear except for a loss to the Bills in AFC Championship.
    5. Vikings - (1-0) (1-0) - Great debut despite poor showing by rookie QB Andrew Parris.
    6. Packers - (1-0) (1-0) - Edged out a win against rookie-owner Papa Perry.
    7. Chiefs - (1-0) (1-0) - Big time win in OT against playoff-caliber Falcons.
    8. Browns - (1-0) (0-0) - Win vs CPU Redskins
    9. Raiders - (1-0) (0-0) - Win vs CPU Chargers.
    10. 49ers - (1-0) (0-0) - Win vs CPU Patriots
    11. Giants - (1-0) (0-0) - Win vs CPU Saints.
    12. Cardinals - (1-0) (0-0) - Win vs CPU Bears
    13. Titans - (1-0) (0-0) - Win vs CPU Colts
    14. Ravens - (1-0) (0-0) - Win vs CPU Bengals
    15. Eagles - (0-1) (0-1) - Still can't overcome the Cowboys, will be tough to win the East.
    16. Falcons - (0-1) (0-1) - Matt Ryan failed to take flight in his first face-off of the fresh year.
    17. Jaguars - (0-1) (0-1) - Took a good Packers squad to the final bell.
    18. Dolphins - (0-1) (0-1) - Smacked down by Bills, should rebound quickly.
    19. Seattle - (0-1) (0-1) - Kyle Orton has rough first start, is he on hot seat already?
    20. Steelers - (0-1) (0-1) - Failed to get offense going in loss to Broncos.
    21. Rams - (0-1) (0-1) - Shutout by Lions in coach's first game since leaving Bengals.
    NR Texans - (1-0) (0-0) - Simmed Game.
    NR Jets - (0-1) (0-0) - Simmed Game.
    NR Panthers - (1-0) (0-0) - Simmed Game.

I will listen to feedback and adjust future rankings, so feel free to argue it up!

• Like Like x 2
  2. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

never any love for the chris johnson show lol

3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

As a wise man once put it, Respect/Love is not given it is earned. As he said to this is week 1, so not a long to go off of.

4. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

yeah, i understand. i just think its funny that no1 gives my team much credit. u can argue i have the best personnel in the league, no areas of weakness

5. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Sorry but looking at Kevin Kolb as your QB I would say big area of weakness but that's just my opinion on Kolb.

6. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Well, all PvP winners were put first. Then came the cpu winners, then came the losers.

After that I used a few factors that I knew, but not much more.

You got a PvP against Broncos that should tell more about your rank spot, Mr. Personnel.

7. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

im not denying i really suck at actually playing the games, i just started with a good team and improved it

8. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

Kolb was able to make the big throws last game. Also, when u run the ball 30-35 times a game like me, QB is not too much of a concern

9. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Nice thread I like it. Should create some interesting debates throughout the season.

10. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

The Vikings looked great on paper last year in real life, and it did not translate to a successful season....

You earn your ranking by winning games and having a good record.

After week 2 Ill be 0-2, which will most likely put me with the CPU teams as far as ranking, somewhere in the 20's. I know I am not the 24th best team in the league, but until I earn anything different, I am.

11. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Power rankings are subjective so its tough.