TMFL Scheduling Update - Week 14

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by BadaBing319, Oct 19, 2010.

1. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Hey guys, I know how we like to talk about how "active" this league is - time to show it. Today is advance day and of the 13 games involving non-CPU teams to be played this week, 7 are not yet played. That's not exactly finishing the season strong.

The following games are user vs. CPU games - please play these games tonight or they will be simmed:
    • New England @ Chicago (1ke)
    • Philadelphia @ Dallas (bringbackjimmy)
    • Baltimore (DirtyCashDylan) @ Houston
    For the user vs. user games, please give me an update:
    • Tampa Bay (RanDiesel75) @ Washington (HotRod)
    • Miami (BadaBing) @ NY Jets (Areed) - scheduled for 9:30 PM tonight
    • Denver (Score23) @ Arizona (DreSmithJr)
    • Oakland (NatiSaint) @ Jacksonville (Bjb Da Hitman) - no response from Jags owner, Nati to play CPU
    Three games are CPU vs. CPU games - they will obviously be simmed.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

This helps me tremendously Bing, can you do this every advance?

Also, did you get my PM?

3. BadaBing319

Yes, I'll reply to you today...

4. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Wow, love the summary. Bing may have to quit his job to do all this but thats wicked. would love to save those in the management forum too to track owner activity behind the scenes.

5. Keller

I'm keeping track of owner activity my own way as well. This definitely is a big help.

6. BadaBing319

OK, so none of the three Human/CPU games listed above were played. Dre & Score tried getting their game in, but it was D/C'd - I will sim. Reed couldn't play tonight after all so I played CPU. No word from Nati or Hitman.

Pathetic effort this week guys - no way around it. For those who don't think a merger is necessary, you simply need to look at this week as to why this is the best idea for everyone.

For those that are still active, THANK YOU. I will do my best to get this league through the completion of season 1, at which point we'll take the 15 or so truly active guys and merge with similar players in the SMFL for a great Xbox league...

7. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Meh, I don't feel like making time for these cpu games if we're starting a new file and a new record. If I have some free time away from my dynasties, then sure I'll get it in. I'm still checking the forum and posting so I don't think you can fault me too much. It'da been nice to go to the playoffs but if we're starting over anyway...

am I out of line?

8. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

sorry i didn't get my game in. i have been really sick anbd just wasn't feeling playing a cpu game...

9. Keller

Dylan you're in the same boat as me then. I already mentioned to Bing that I'm purely interested in season 2, being out of the playoff race, so theres really no point in wasting my or anyone elses time. I'm not saying thats what everyone should do but its the right choice for me and it sounds like for you as well.

10. BadaBing319

The only thing I would say is that if everyone feels that way, why are we putting so much effort into finishing the season?

11. Keller

Well, that was the general feeling of everyone else - not me. :-D

12. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Because we have guys who im sure are interested in the playoffs and the title. If that is not the case and NONE of the playoff teams want to finish up then lets kill it now. i can only imagine that those guys who played their asses off to get to 11-2 want to finish up and have that bowl trophy. Maybe I'm wrong. I sure know I'd like a shot at a couple of the season records I'm chasing and I will NOT make the playoffs.