TMFL Season 2

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Black Republican, Nov 29, 2014.

?

New Draft Day?

1. Yes; Thur

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. Yes, Fri

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  3. Yes, Sat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No; Keep it Sunday

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  1. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Congratulations to the Seattle Seahawks / UniQue2Three for winning TMFL Season 2 over the Cincinnati Bengals 28 - 13. With that the season has come to an end well ahead of schedule. Pro Bowl Rosters will be listed as a link at the bottom. As well as the current off season timeline.

Since we did finish 3 days ahead of schedule I will put it to vote weather or not we will change the draft day/time. Since we have nothing but time on our hands. If the polls don't show any significant change from the original vote we'll just stay with the original plan and have 2 down days with nothing going on. So vote quickly on the day as it changes the advance schedule for off season tasks. Poll closes "Monday" at 10pm est.

https://traditionsportsonline.com/threads/pro-bowl-roster.114204/

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  2. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

3. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Hey Black Republican

Looks like I was on auto. I just got in to do resignings and it gave me no options to do so, I removed auto pilot but I still have no option to do my resignings. I'm not sure if I'm just screwed or if the CPU did them for me, which would obviously result in contracts not according to our league rules

• Informative Informative x 1