TMFL Stadium Info

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Danthraxxx, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Figured I would get this up so we can put our stadium ratings in so we have a good gauge of how we compare to the rest of our league owners. Not sure how me these will change year over year , but it is a starting point at least.

• Like Like x 1
  2. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

Everbank Field - Jacksonville, FL
    Situated on the banks of the St. John's River, Everbank has went through several name changes since the Jaguars came to Jacksonville in 1995. The 'Bank was referred to as Jacksonville Municipal Stadium from 1995-1996 and from 2007-2009. The Stadium was branded Alltel stadium from 1997 - 2006 until the financial crisis of 2007 when the City of Jacksonville took naming rights until in 2010 when Everbank struck a deal with the City of Jacksonville.

Year Opened: 1995
    Surface: Natural Grass
    NFL Capacity: 67,246 - Currently Expandable to 76,867

Amenities:

Parking: Upgraded @ A Cost of $10M from Rating improved from 12 => 99. This was the least rated item and the only thing the Jaguars could afford at the beginning of 2013. Through Frugal financial planning and listening to feedback from our fans, we will plan to address the below.

Team Store - Overall Level 1 - Rating of 58 - The Jags are in a small market and this is where it should be for right now.

Fan Zone - Overall Level 2 - Rating of 15 - At a cost of $25 M, this was not a feasible option going into our first year at the 'Bank.

Bathrooms - Overall Level 1 - Rating of 53 - If it were up to me, we would be going back to Troughs.

Concessions - Overall Level 1 - Rating of 49 - Our fans are the frugal type and think our current items are overpriced. Upgrading to higher end food is not an option for us given our historical performance at home.

Seating - Overall Level 1 - Rating of 60 - From first hand experience, the Jaguars offer a decent value. Fans raving on twitter about the cost of our seats. Hopefully wins at home will draw in the crowds.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  3. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

AT&T Stadium

[​IMG]
    AT&T Stadium, formerly known as Cowboys Stadium, is a city-owned stadium with a retractable roof in Arlington, Texas. It serves as the home of the National Football League's Dallas Cowboys. It replaced the partially covered Texas Stadium, which opened in 1971, and served as the Cowboys' home through the 2008 season. It was completed on May 27, 2009. The stadium seats 80,000, making it the fourth largest stadium in the NFL by seating capacity. The maximum capacity of the stadium, including standing room, is 105,000. The Party Pass (open areas) sections are behind seats in each end zone and on a series of six elevated platforms connected by stairways.

It has the world's largest column-free interior and the fourth largest high definition video screen, which hangs from 20-yard line to 20-yard line. The facility can also be used for a variety of other activities outside of its main purpose (professional football) such as concerts, basketball games, boxing matches, college football and high school football contests, soccer matches, and motocross races.

Amenities:
    • Parking- Level 5 and Rated 97: With parking at a premium in Arlington we have to stay on top of this to ensure fan safety.
    • Team Store- Level 5 and Rated 99: @Derekjadams says "@'Boys The team store might be the best I've ever seen. That place is massive."
    • Fan Zone- Level 5 and Rated 95: The fans is what pays for this luxurious place so why not thank them by continually improving our facilities
    • Bathrooms- Level 5 and Rated 98: The head of stadium relations thinks our bathrooms are fine.
    • Concessions- Level 5 and Rated 96: @Derekjadams says "@'Boys These concession stands are the best I've ever seen in a stadium."
    • Seating- Level 5 and Rated 98: @Derekjadams says, "@'Boys The seating might be the best I've ever seen in a stadium."
    • Overall Rating 96 with happiness being an all time high
    • In conclusion Derek J Adams is our biggest fan right now!

• Like Like x 1
  4. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    I guess i need to send my pissed off fans to Dallas :)

5. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

[​IMG]
    FedEx Field
    Year Opened: 1997
    Capacity: 85,000

Parking Level 2 Rating 65
    Team Store Level 2 Rating 50
    Fan Zone Level 2 Rating 53
    Bathrooms level 2 Rating 48
    Concessions Level 2 Rating 51
    Seating Level 3 Rating 89

At a cost of $15 Million new owner Chris Mooney decided to upgrade the bathrooms at FedEx Field. Fans had been saying for a few years that they could use a facelift and ownership has completed the project.

The team store has been rumored to be the next upgrade at the stadium. The rumor is that is supposed to be announced and completed before the end of the 2013 season.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I know Derek, he is a riot to drink with.

7. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

I am guessing they let some of the game changers participate in the game? I also saw some stuff from Ryno as well.

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Yea, I'm in there in the Browns screens as Shaun1Mason

9. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    O.co Coliseum

[​IMG] ococoliseum2.png

Originally known as the Oakland Coliseum, the Coliseum opened in 1966 at a building cost of just $25 million. It is a multi-purpose stadium that currently hosts the Oakland Raiders and the Oakland Athletics. It has also hosted the San Jose Earthquakes of the MLS in the past. For football, the Coliseum seats 53,200 with 6,300 club seats and 147 luxury suites. It is expandable of up to 64,200 though. The Coliseum had a $200 million renovation done to it in 1995 when the Raiders agreed to leave Los Angeles and return to their original home of Oakland. After nearly 20 years though, the Coliseum is in bad shape and needs a lot of work. Will the Raiders look to renovate the Coliseum, build a brand new football only stadium, or even possibly relocate once again and seek a city that will provide some funding toward a new stadium?

Parking: Level 1 - 40
    Team store: Level 1 - 34
    Fan zone: Level 1 - 28
    Bathrooms: Level 1 - 1
    Concessions: Level 1 - 37
    Seating: Level 1 - 42