TMFL State of the League: Light at the End of the Tunnel

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by JFace907, Mar 28, 2016.

1. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

TMFL,

As we hit the stretch run of the Season 5 season, the commish team wanted to lay out the plans going forward for the 16 cycle. Following the Season 5 Super Bowl we will be preparing to enter the FINAL season of the 16 cycle. We'd like to end this thing on a high note and really enjoy ourselves. What does that mean exactly? The light at the end of the tunnel is right there and if you'd like to see what it looks like on the other side, stick around. If you'd rather exit the tunnel early, that is perfectly fine. We know that this is the time of year when people really want to travel, enjoy the outdoors, get wrapped up in recreational sports, whatever. We have enjoyed having all of you and hope to see your name on the 17 applicant thread when the time comes.

You may be thinking, "what will happen to the file once season 6 ends?" There has been a small group that has expressed interest in continuing on from a roster building standpoint only to see how their draft classes develop. They will sim the file every so often and maybe play a few playoff games. If this is something you are interested in, let us know here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

With this more than likely being my last madden I'm in until the end. I'll be in with the sim group.

3. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

I plan on sticking with it through the final season as well as the aftermath. I have the game for free with ea access so why not?

4. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Raiders in it..... lets ride!!!

5. jwaddy

jwaddy Walk On

I'm in all the way thru... Always interested in seeing how teams do in a sim season

6. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

I'm down for Sim seasons too

7. ptsbx1

ptsbx1 Walk On

Im in, and down for the sim seasons as well.

8. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Sim seasons with GM type settings. We may play the playoff games as well or maybe the superbowl. We'll see the best format to roll out.

• Like Like x 2
  9. xSavedByGracex

xSavedByGracex Walk On

10. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD