TMFL User Awards: Executive of the Year Nominations

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by JFace907, Jan 13, 2016.

1. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

It has been brought to my attention that sometimes the Madden has a hard time handing out awards to its proper recipient. Well in times like these I like to bring something I like to call the user awards. Awards determined by us, the users. It has a two step process. First, is nominating individuals to put on the ballot. Second, is filling out our ballots once it has been created. We will do things on a TMFL scale rather than breaking it down by conference, so keep that in mind when doing your nominating. Without further ado, let’s start with the balloting.

Here are the rules:
    1. Everyone gets 1 choice
    2. The choice is to submit a nomination, second someone else’s nomination, or simply abstain as either their nominee has already been locked onto the ballot or they just don’t want to partake
    3. The nomination process will last 24 hours

This is for Executive of the Year. Executive of the Year is someone who made the most of their roster moves to put their team in a spot to succeed. Focus more on who's roster is now in a better place. Not so much who is the best on the sticks.

2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    • Like Like x 2
  3. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

I second Suge's nomination of Hskr

So, Hskr is now locked onto the ballot.

• Like Like x 1
  4. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    My vote has to go to Gravity. The Jags start as a team in the bottom 1/3 of the league. Add that to the fact he had an owner before him handing out 20M+ contracts to an average LB and making other terrible decisions and you have all the makings of a disaster.

The fact that Gravity was able to turn the team around in one offseason adding playmakers everywhere (KJ Clark, Tremaine Harvin) and getting the most of players the previous regime had written off ( Blake Bortles, Telvin Smith) what he did was pretty impressive

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

I was going to nominate hskr8128 but He is locked in, so I will second Gravity bc he is definitely ballot worthy.

• Like Like x 1
  6. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Grav joins hskr on the ballot

7. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

My vote goes to BigK44
    LAST year he drafted Duncan Hamilton. He's probably going to be the' best rookie QB in the file if the EA nerf is true. Fast forward to this year he drafts a RB by the name of Jack Walker. He only put up 1459 yards and 9 scores as a rookie! Replacing both Matt Jones and Alfred Morris. Back to back ROTY performances.
    He brought in a few key components in free agency to shift his team to the forefront of the NFC East. Even making the midseason trade for James Laurinaitis, this solidified the middle of his already stout defense. The best part about the Skins is the sustainability of the moves. 49ers is a great nod, but Walker, Jordy and Marshall are at the end of their ropes. So while the impact was very suddent, unfortunately he'll have to redo it to capture that same success.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

The Oakland Raiders' new Guru Raidernation ... yes he came into a successful ballclub but lets look at the skinny...... he was able to draft and build Miami into a tough team to beat on paper... Peppers is REAL. Google Deion Sanders meets Matt Forte with extra hands. Then he traveled over to Oakland week 12 (10-1) and worked his magic two games into the post-season all while dealing with 2 major injuries a game (7 games = 14 injuries) at Key positions (QB, RB, WR, LB, FS, CB). With no first round pick in this upcoming draft .... take notes.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ptsbx1

ptsbx1 Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  10. xSavedByGracex

xSavedByGracex Walk On

Coming in late I have no idea who to nominate, however with Gravity being the Jaguars, and joining late as well I nominate him.

11. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Gravity