TMFL Week 11 POTW Poll

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by rushers24, Mar 13, 2011.

?

Week 11 nominees

Poll closed Mar 15, 2011.
  1. C. J. Spiller (Bills) - 11 for 169 yards 2 TD's {Beat Seahawks 31 to 7}

25.0%
  2. Sam Bradford (Rams) - 23/34 for 366 yards 4 TD's, 2 INT's {Beat Cradinals 34 to 31}

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Brent Celek (Rams) - 8 rec for 138 yards 2 TD's {Beat Cradinals 34 to 31}

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. P. Boates (Browns) - 8 for 118 2 TD's, 2 rec for 29 yards 1 TD {Beat Raiders 31 to 20}

41.7%
  5. D. Ware (Cowboys) - 5 tackles, 3 sacks, 1 forced fumble - resulted in TD (Beat Panthers 31 to 0}

8.3%
  6. Tedd Gin Jr. (Niners) - 1 rec for 47 yards 1 TD, 86 yard kick return TD {Beat Falcons 40 to 34}

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. R. Hargrove (Niners) - 15/26 for 327 yards 3 TD's {Beat Falcons 40 to 34}

25.0%
  1. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Alright, we got two news owners which accounted for some extra PVP games this week. Hopefully we can keep adding some new quality owners and be ready for Madden 12! Assuming there is a Madden 12 :mad:. In week 11 we had 6 PVP games out of 6 scheduled. LOTS of good performances to choose from, in fact I had to extend to nominees from 6 to 7 this week! Sorry to the Falcons owner, seeing how you lost there were too many other performances out there to include your players this week (Your players are always on the POTW anyways). Let the voting begin!

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Being that I was part of the Seahawks game, I can tell you, CJ Spiller is THE PotW. Dude was just dominant, breaking tackles, juking and spinning - simply a stud. We got up early and were able to sort of cruise but had the score been closer CJ's number could have been really, really stunning.

3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I could say the same for Boates, he was absolutely a stud and really asserted himself as a force to be reckoned with and between him and Haden they carried my team to a big victory and Boates helped control the offense and was able to hit the big plays when needed and really help deflate the Raiders. 3 TDs on his own and we needed all of em. When the momentum swung into the Raiders favor after a big TD, Boates would respond with a big play of his own and take the momentum back for me in a rugged battle with the Raiders.

An astounding 14.75 yards per carry, two TD runs and one through the air. I will stick with Boates as my POTW

Also I want to give a big mention to Roc Hargrove for a QB who got ran down in a podcast a few weeks ago for being a no-name, he really came to bat for the 49ers this week, so my second place POTW would go to Hargrove, as both those games required big games by Hargrove and Boates as opposed to the lopsided win by the Bills

@bringbackjimmy

4. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Yeah, Spillar changed the game, hes not some break it outside speed only gimmick, this fucker is like a greased monkey. hes there, lined up and then hes not. Made my LBs look like DTs

5. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

+1 for Boates

6. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

No worries rush...

My team doesn't deserve anything unless I win...

Best and White both had pretty good games, but it means nothing without a W

7. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I am going with Roc. can't lest his great performance go unnoticed. esp. with a great 2 min drive to tie the game..

8. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Spiller avg 15.36 ypc (y)

9. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

My big thing is Spiller's performance was in a blow out win, so his big plays didn't matter as much, while Boates plays all mattered without his offense I don't win that game. Lol and in reality I haven't had a player of the week even nominee last season or this season so for my first real chance at a POTW I'm gonna give it as best I can to get one.

You got a SB title, isn't that enough? (y)

10. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Had to vote for boy Ware on this one, he's my favorite player and that was the best game he's had this season or last.

If I take my Cowboys hat off, my vote would go to Boates, considering the Browns/Raiders game was actually a game, unlike the Bills/Seahawks.