TMFL Week 14 Power Rankings

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Hova, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

(Last Time) TW

(1) 1.[​IMG] 13-0 - Still the clear cut #1. They are beating their opponents down. I Peench

(3) 2. [​IMG]13-0 - Lions proved they belong here beating playoffs teams like Minny and Houston.

(4) 3.[​IMG]10-2-1- Falcons are right in the mix with that unstoppable passing attack. Matty Ice to Roddy White is the hottest combo in the NFL right now. antcap24

(5) 4.[​IMG]11-2 - People continue to question Flacco as a leader but they are winning games. Clearly the AFC favorite thus far. bawvu97

(2) 5.[​IMG] 9-4- Saints have tripped up a little since last time but still very dangerous. Capp is a great coach and I just don't see them missing the postseason. capp34

(19) 6.[​IMG]9-4 - The 49ers have defiantly turned it around. Up 13 spots from last time and looking to take the NFC West crown. This team is just to talented to miss the playoffs. JohnnyClutch

(13) 7.[​IMG]9-4 - Very scrappy bunch down in Minny and they are currently in the playoff mix. I think it is going to be very tough for them to get a wildcard ahead of an NFC South team. HUGE game next week with the Rams as well. That will tell alot for this young team. Kasper

(7) 8.[​IMG]8-4 - Texans still in the hunt for a BYE in the AFC. Andre has cooled his cheese jets and Schaub is still trying to not throw to the other team so much. I have a feeling the Titans may catch them in the AFC South race though... Gravity

(10) 9.[​IMG]8-4 - Titans have won 3 in a row and are sniffing down the Texans. They are just a few moves away from being in playoff BYE contention as well. AzureEffect

(11) 10.[​IMG]8-4 - The Rams are in the mix for the playoffs but it going to be very tough. The 49ers are hot and I just dont see a wildcard coming from this division. Matrix Monkey

(23) 11. [​IMG]8-5 - The Mighty Panthers. How they have risen since last time. Tough loss to the Falcs recently but this has to be my pick for the Final wildcard. They have 2 games vs the AFC Crap West and finish with the Saints. fuzzyl0gic

(8) 12.[​IMG]8-5 - The steelers are right there in a very crowed AFC north division. They pry wont catch the Ravens but they control their playoff destiny as of now. PAgamer07

(6) 13. [​IMG]8-5 - The Bungles have dropped 2 in a row recently and have fell in our rankings. May be trouble brewing for the Ginger QB. Timpegoose

(26) 14.[​IMG]7-6 - Jerry Jones put his foot up someones ass and it worked. They have one 6 straight! They pry won't make the playoffs but hey atleast saw will keep his job! sawemoff

(12) 15.[​IMG]6-6 - The Seahawks had a chance while the niners were down but they just did not take advantage. Losing to the Bears? = no playoff berth. JFace907

(17) 16.[​IMG]6-6 - The Jaguars have crawled to .500 and are not doing bad givin all the crappy talent on the team and the swinging door at head coach. Gyrene is primed and ready to make a run.... next year. Gyrene76

(9) 17.[​IMG]6-6 - Whats with the Jets? Are they really going to let a Keller coached team take the division? The Pats will be back next year so this has to be major let down for the J E T S fans. SimFBallCritic

(14) 18.[​IMG]6-6 - Ah the tank master himself riding .500 and backing into a division title. I hate to say it but the Bills are going to win this division without trying. We all know Keller is not hurting his draft anymore so who will be the lucky playoff team who gets a wildcard bye facing the Bills? Keller

(21) 19. [​IMG]6-7 - Vick? Fail. He keeps throwing to the other team and not what he once was. But wait... 6-7 done right? NOPE. One of these jackwagons is going to get into the playoffs with a losing record and my marbles are on the CHEFS! Baron

(16) 20.[​IMG]5-8 - Sad part is the 5-8 raiders are not eliminated from the playoffs yet.. not even close. JUST WIN BABY! Big Suge Knight

(22) 21. [​IMG]4-8 - Tom Brady has to be PMSing daily with this record. Michigan pretty boy having a losing season?!?! Ah well like he cares, he's still putting Giselle in the Camel Clutch every night. Philstyle3005

(20) 22. [​IMG]4-8 - Not much here. Rebuilding team in a tough division. Wells and Fitz will both have 1,000 yard seasons. Gotta count the positives where you can. Possible QB drafters in April? TEClemson53

(28) 23.[​IMG]4-9 - The Dolphins need talent... BAD. You have to almost bet the bank they are looking for a QB. After that they might want to sign a WR that can actually play starting NFL football. LSUTRUTH

(15) 24. [​IMG]4-9 - DA BEARS... are back to the lows again. Season fell apart and they will be drafting high. End of the Jay JerkFace Cutler days in the Chi? Dru50

(18) 25.[​IMG]3-9 - Coach Moon had to get married and let his franchise go to shit. But hey women get what they want. Let's hope they can do work next year, should have alot of talent by then.

(29) 26.[​IMG] 3-9 - Expected this. They just need more talent. Tons of Cap as well so look for them to make some big roster changes next season. ZCar352

(27) 27.[​IMG]3-10 - Well Peyton... may be time to hang it up. Little brother Eli is shitting all over you and may be taking ALL your commercial spots by next season. Danthraxxx

(24) 28. [​IMG]3-10 - Can't stay healthy on defense and Rodgers is just spooked out there. GB will pry be looking for a playmaker next season. Masler

(30) 29. [​IMG]3-10 - Brandon Weeden is BAD. Like Joey Harrington bad. I think Shaun has no choice but to replace this bafoon. Shaun Mason

(31) 30.[​IMG]3-10 - Chargers making a little noise here lately but still a colossal letdown. They need help on offense and will have some options this offseason to improve it. Cheez

(25) 31. [​IMG]2-10 - Tough season for the Bucs. There division alone is better than the entire AFC. He need to find a way to win, then find a way to win in THAT division. Gunna be a tough road ahead. Bondzai

(32) 32.[​IMG]1-11 - Fans in Philly are half crying half laughing but hey they deserve it. Atleast they will have something to cheer for when they hear the words: With the first selection of the 2013 NFL Draft.... MartyWebb

Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
    • Like Like x 10
  2. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Hopefully the Saints and Brees can get out of their slump and get into playoffs.

3. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Incredible content dude. And I am a big fan of other dude's putting their marbles on me.

Wait, what?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I like the description of my guys HovaTheGodMC.. spot on. Good stuff.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Weeden isn't the issue, it's the line and me.

6. Hova

He's your future QB?

7. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

8-4 and probably no way to get a wild card. Damn NFC. =]

8. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    *shrug*

The only quarterback in the draft who has more potential this year is going to Philly.

9. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

If you had a line even halfway decent Trent would be damn near unstoppable

• Like Like x 1
  10. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I've been too predictable with my playcalling as of late and its showing. The whole run for -2 yards on 1st down, throw on 2nd and 3rd thing isn't working out for me. When I'm averaging 2 yards per carry, I think its time to change something up.

11. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Not so fast my friend. I like Nick Foles. :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Yes, the Bears suck, but Cutler isn't my issue. My offensive and defensive lines are.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

After 3 losses in a row, I am making a concerted effort to ruin my season. Going for 6 straight.

14. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Don't let the Jags into the playoffs please. I have their 2nd rounder :)

15. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

HovaTheGodMC great stuff. I will fall to 2 here, as I can't see myself escaping the rest of my schedule without a loss.

16. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

17. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Feel free to let me win our game then ;)

19. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Since when is being in the middle of the pack with a mediocre team "tanking" a season? I'm doing the best I can with what I've got - Fitzpatrick is just a turd and not having Steve Johnson last game really hurt me - the bad news is he is out for like 5 weeks :( Spiller also missed significant time which really hurts my offense.

20. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

I've read this book before I know how it ends.

• Like Like x 3
  21. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

"Not Much Here".... thats about all you needed to say :)

Maybe I'm just sucking right now scouting but I'm not overly impressed with any of the QB's in the draft. Maybe I'll stumble upon someone but if the draft was right now. I'd probably stick with Skelton and draft elsewhere.

22. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I honestly kind of feel the same. I'm thinking maybe one will fall to me in the 2nd but otherwise I think I'm hosed.

23. Hova

So is Miami going to get the best QB in the draft?

24. Hova

:D

25. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I didn't say I wasn't interested at my slot, I said I don't think the single QB I feel is worth that pick will be there at 5ish or so.

• Like Like x 1