TMFL Week 6 - News and Notes

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Dru50, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Sorry PAgamer07 but I had to steal your thunder when I saw that the crazy ass pass statistics continue in TMFL, as the previous record for single game passing yards was surpassed for the 3rd time in less than 6 full game weeks......:confused:.

• Like Like x 1
  2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Haha. I was wanting to do it but I was like... well... there are 32 players. Surely more than 4 of us can do some content :)

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Well, I'm on a bye week.....however I'm not able to do the cool graphics stuff you include since work blocks that stuff.

4. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Suspend Brady for being a douche?

5. PAgamer07

Lame. Yeah, I need to get back to doing it. This week looks like a prime week to call discuss the controversy.

6. PAgamer07

You're the assistant commish ;)

7. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Not anymore :)

8. PAgamer07

When did that happen? I missed the memo.

9. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Wonder who will be left winless with Cheez after this weeks games ? :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Probably me.

11. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I know you play me at some point & possibly Cheez as well , so there you have two good chances to get a win lol

12. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

dislike

13. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Hopefully I don't mess this up too bad PAgamer07 - I like these little tid bits that you do so I'll give em a shot.

[​IMG]

Detroit and Coach Hova continue to roll this season after a 24-3 win over Philadelphia this week.With a struggling Matt Stafford who threw three picks, RB Mikel Leshoure had a career day racking up 178 yards on 18 attempts along with two touchdowns. Eagles QB Nick Foles struggled with two picks (although the WR's didn't help him at all with a handful of drops) - and the Philly QB situation continues to be up for debate. Ndamukong Suh added another sack in this one as well. Detroit has a huge game with Chicago next week.

[​IMG]

Denver finally got in the win column (some fans more excited about that then others) against their division rivals from San Diego. Both teams actually looked pretty good in this one, and it was a shame someone had to lose. Peyton Manning threw for 380 yards and a pair of touchdowns. A holding call during the extra time killed the Chargers game winning drive- Willis McGahee would score on a 32 yard touchdown on the ensuing possession to get the win 37-31. San Diego is currently the favorite in the Stacey Knight sweepstakes.

[​IMG]

Tennessee matched up with their old AFC Central rivals this week and came away with a 27-21 win. Pittsburgh jumped out to an early 14-0 lead, but eventually the Titans defense tightened up and started getting pressure and forcing turnovers which proved to be the difference like it typically can. Jake Locker is an emerging to be quite the quarterback for Tennessee as he had a great game, going 15-27 for 278 yards and 3 touchdowns. The Titans and Coach Azure have really been showing off a vertical passing attack- something the rest of the division better be wary of. If they can keep the passing game going like this, that is going to open up a lot of holes for Chris Johnson.

14. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

You messed up horrendously :p

15. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

worse than the crushies? I think not.

16. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Definitely not as bad as the crushies haha