TMFL Week 7 Power Rankings

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Hova, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

1. nfl-giants-helmet-r.png 7-0 - Coach I Peench has the G-Men on a roll. This is clearly the best team in the NFL with the #1 Offense in the NFL and the #3 ranked Defense in the NFL. They are beating teams down, Eli is on fire and JPP has 12 sacks.

2. nfl-saints-helmet-r.png 5-0- capp34 comes in 2nd in our rankings with a high flying offense led by QB Drew Brees who leads the NFL with a 135.2 passer rating and has only thrown 2 INTs thus far! Oh btw they have the 2nd ranked defense in the NFL.. Very scary team down in the Bayou thus far.

3. [​IMG]6-0 - This has to be the biggest shock in the Top 5. Yes we all know the Lions are young and full with talent but it is HOW they are winning games. The high flying offense we all expect is not being seen, they rank in the bottom half of the league in offense. There defense however is ranked 5th in the NFL led by DT Suh who is having a stellar season with 11 sacks thus far.

4.[​IMG]5-0-1- Coach antcap24 and the Falcons are just finding ways to win games. They are not putting up huge numbers on either side of the ball. Matt Ryan is having a very solid season per usual and the only blemish on their record is a rare tie with the Skins.

5.[​IMG]6-1 - Coach bawvu97 is winning but not the traditional Ravens way. This has to be the first time in awhile that the Ravens do not have a top ten ranked defense. On offense however they are tearing it up in the air led by QB Flacco who is having a tremendous season. If they can get Ray Rice going after his injury and amp up the defense this team could be very dangerous late in the season.. If Flacco does not resort to his old unreliable self..

6. [​IMG]5-1 - Coach Timpegoose has to be another big NFL suprise with his team in the top 10. The AFC North looks to be the best division in the NFL and the Bengals are right in the mix of things. Andy Dalton has played like a top 5 QB so far this season and that is why they have a 5-1 record.

7.[​IMG]5-2 - New Coach Gravity has the Titans on a 2 game winning streak since taking over and currently has the number 1 passing attack in the NFL. This can be credited to the insane year that WR Andre Johnson is having. He leads the NFL in every receiving category and is on pace to shatter all WR records, must be mad about Calvo getting the Madden cover this year aye?

8.[​IMG]4-1 - Yet another AFC North team in the top ten. Looks for Coach PAgamer07 to see his team rise in the rankings as they hold the title of being the number 1 defense in the NFL. They are allowing a meager 11 points a game to opposing offenses. Like they say... defense wins championships and the Steelers are playing defense.

9.[​IMG]5-2 - Coach SimFBallCritic and the Jets are playing solid football and have won 3 games in a row. Nothing too fancy here just solid coaching and getting the job done lately.

10.[​IMG]4-2 - The Titans and Coach AzureEffect finish out our top 10 with a very solid season being played by QB Jake Locker. The passing attack is top 5 in the NFL and is winning them games. If they can balance out the offense they could challenge for the division. They have only lost to the Lions and the Texans and both were close games.

11.[​IMG]5-2 - What is going on with the young Rams and Coach Matrix Monkey ?? They are leading the league with 33 sacks with 2 guys in the top 5 for sack totals. Chris Long has a ridiculous 16 sack total and is on pace to shatter the season record.

12.[​IMG]4-3 - How are the seahawks and JFace907 winning? Turnovers. They lead the league with 22 and have a +13 differential which also is league leading.

13.[​IMG]4-3 - If Coach Kasper and the Vikes keep riding leading NFL Rusher AP they could find themselves in the wild card hunt or watching AP get hauled off on a cart... Either way they are surprising teams and AP has not fumbled once this year!! :eek:

14.[​IMG]3-3 - Coach Keller is doing a terrible job as the "Tank Master" with 3 wins this season. You will have to thank his top 10 ranked defense for making his record .500 at this point.

15. [​IMG]3-3 - There is trouble brewing with Coach Dru50 and Da Bears. They cannot protect Cutler like always and their are talks of a defensive scheme change coming soon? Forte is also on the block. Looks like changes may finally be coming to the Windy City.

16.[​IMG]3-3 - In what may be the worst division in football, Coach Big Suge Knight cannot complain cuz the raiderssss are in 1st place! Palmer is playing well and they are running the rock with DMc. A playoff spot looks to be in grasp if they can just win in the division.

17.[​IMG]3-3 - The jags and Coach LSUTRUTH are doing what they can with the offense and have the 2nd ranked rushing attack in the league. They have won 2 in a row and face the struggling Packers next week.
    18.[​IMG]3-3-1 - The Skins and Coach MoonBBad could surely be higher on the list as they have lost a few close heartbreakers already. LOLB Kerrigan is having a huge season in the 3-4 and RG3 is keeping them in games.

19.[​IMG]3-4 - Coach JohnnyClutch and his niners could be one of the biggest question marks this season. They were expected to dominate their division but have had a tough road. Could be linked to QB Smith throwing INTs and HB Gore not producing like he has been.

20. [​IMG]3-4 - Coach TEClemson53 is not out of the division mix yet. QB Skelton has been decent thus far and could push them to a playoff run if he can play consistently.

21. [​IMG]2-4 - Coach Baron has dropped 2 in a row including giving the Bucs their first win of the season. Alot of the blame was put on Matt Cassel who is now been dealt in the blockbuster trade of the season. Let's see how Vick will fare now in a very takeable division.

22. [​IMG]2-5 - Coach Philstyle3005 is the newest Hire by the Pats and takes over the debacle in New England. All I know is Brady better not have another 500+ performance or he will surely be banned for steroid use.

23. [​IMG]2-4 - fuzzyl0gic and the Panthers are struggling but what do you expect? The youngest team in a very good division. If Scam Newton can get his head out of his ass sometime soon the Panthers will be back in the + .500 zone.

24. [​IMG]2-5 - The packers have a top 5 offense... But their defense is DEAD last in the NFL and they are feeling it. Coach Masler is surely raging and ready to bring in some young defensive talent.

25. [​IMG]1-4 - Coach Bondzai just cannot move the ball. They did however get the first W of the season recently. Always a good thing.

26.[​IMG]1-5 - Jerry Jones is pry losing his mind at coach sawemoff and his early performance. Tony Homo is just not getting the job done. Look for big changes coming soon for the Cryboys as this will not be accepted for long in Jerry's playpen.

27.[​IMG]1-5 - Coach Danthraxxx and the Broncos are getting solid play from Manning but they just cannot play defense. Peyton is not the god he once was, you have to play a little defense for him.

28.[​IMG]1-5 - Apparently they have no coach for now and it is showing. They are second ranked in the league for turnover differential with +11, very strange.

29.[​IMG]1-5 - Coach ZCar352 and the Colts are struggling but that is expected. Luck is having the typical rookie season but they have alot of Cap and should be big movers this offseason to get some talent around their franchise QB.

30. [​IMG]1-6 - This team is losing because Brandon Weeden throws the ball to the other team. Coach Shaun Mason will be the favorite to draft a QB this offseason, hopefully someone you can distinguish his own teammates from DBs.

31.[​IMG]0-6 - What is going on in SD? We expected them to struggle but not this much... To coach Cheez effort they have lost alot of close games. They have a matchup with the Browns coming up next, maybe Weeden can lead them to their first victory

32.[​IMG]0-6 - This is by far the biggest surprise in the NFL. Not only have the Super Bowl expectation Eagles not won a game, but Coach MartyWebb has shipped off Michael Vick. There are going to be major changes in Philly. We just all wanna know who is the future QB of this team??

• Like Like x 17
  2. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Great stuff Hova!

• Like Like x 1
  3. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Good and funny stuff Hova!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

So are we saying it's a race between I Peench and Matrix Monkey to see who can get a player to 30 sacks first?:confused:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Good stuff HovaTheGodMC

Still have to play 5 top 10 opponents, so I expect things to shake up here a bit

6. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Both of us had stats inflated by CPU games. I only let JPP play 1 quarter in my CPU game, because the damn quarterback takes so many coverage sacks. I wish there was more I can do, he's just a man child

7. Dru50

I wish I had your problems lol. I have Peppers, who while rated a 93 OVR, can't get to the QB to save his life.

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

One of his players had 5 alone vs me. Crazy shit, his defense was all over my receivers and I dont want to risk hurting Rodgers, took the sacks over INTs

And surprisingly HovaTheGodMC, I haven't raged once

• Like Like x 1
  9. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

That's about the right spot for the 49ers.

10. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Long had 5 in our game. I took him out there near the end even though the game was still in doubt (SJax too). Then he had 4 in the 1st quarter of a CPU game so I benched him. The week before that he took down John Skelton a bunch of times.

11. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

You can't leave a below average T in one-on-one blocking against the premiere DEs in this game. Keep the TE/RB/FB in to block.

I hate that he has that many sacks too. I've been benching the guy, not blitzing, and not usering him. Don't know what else I can do.

12. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

In regards to Andre having insane numbers, I really don't know what to do in all honesty. I dont think anyone who I've played has looked at it being cheese. The guy is just really good and is going to get his numbers inevitably considering how shitty everyone else is at the position.

13. Dru50

Throw to someone else occassionally?;)

14. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Jaguars looking for a second half surge. :) Great read Hova

15. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

3b8a23835cc06aedae3e08f4a09f74da425134672.gif

16. Dru50

I have found my idea for TMFL content - The Big Cheese Award to the craziest stat of the year. This would have been a gimme to our former Patriots owner, but with him gone it's a wide open field with far more contenders than I thought we'd have in this group.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'd love to know the secret. Mario Williams is a beast but he's been pretty much a non-factor in most my games. My pressure comes from everyone BUT him.

18. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I wish I could take credit for that win but it was a sim against the Chiefs.

• Like Like x 2
  20. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Great stuff Hova. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out through the season.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  21. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

AP's taking that shit home if defenses keep letting him run rampant.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.