TMFL?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Keller, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Hey guys - I'm the commish over in the TMFL.

I've noticed some threads that have been moved over there. Can you guys move them back and stop moving them over there in the future?

Thanks - have fun out there guys.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Hey commish, what you talking about? Hit me up, we don't have power to do this.

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I see what happened. We had moved trades from the completed trades area to our board room to vote on. when I went to move it back, under the drop down box, I put it in the first "Completed Trades" forum that I saw which was TMFL. since both of our subforums have a subforum with the name "Completed Trades", I accidentally put them in TMFL's. It also looks like ox may have done the same thing by putting some older threads in the archive subforum of TMFL. With mod access, if you select "Move Thread", it lists all the subforms on the entire site, and TMFL's comes up first, so thats where I was putting them. I apologize for the inconvenience, as this was the first time I had tried moving threads here.

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

tsk tsk dave - you're the root of all my problems, lol.

5. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

yeah i moved one, i thought somebody else league history was ours, and when i went to move them back, i didnt have mod access in that forum. Sorry keller for the 15 secs of your day it took to move it back

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Unfortunately, there is no way for me to limit your ability to move things incorrectly.

7. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

i wish someone could limit my stupidity for my own good lol